- Series: Social History of the Dog in Art
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Antique Collectors Club (1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851491392
- ISBN-13: 978-1851491391
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.2 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,311,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dog Painting 1840-1940: A Social History of the Dog in Art Hardcover – 1992
Wiley Architecture, Construction, & Design Sale
Save up to 40% on select architecture, construction, and design guides during August. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I just wish there were more full color pictures of the less famous yet equally accomplished artists work of the period.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift to someone and they enjoyed it very much but could not afford the following book. Sorry!Published on May 12, 2014 by Joan Finnegan