Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on December 27, 2014
I love these. It makes training easier. These books are easy to read. Hoping my 11 yr old dies the training.
on September 10, 2017
Product arrived on time and met expectations. Thank you!
on June 2, 2015
It is in a very easy to read format and well laid out in a nice chronological order. Although this book is Very similar to the idiot's guide. when purchasing it, I did not at the time realize it is written by the same people, I was hoping it was going to be from a different perspective.
on August 14, 2017
Great book
on January 6, 2017
Terrific! Still reading but so far it's informative and my husband who really need to learn how to think like a dog, gets it!
on January 31, 2014
I have a new rescue puppy (1 yr old). "Dog Training for Dummies" and "How To Say it to Your Dog" were terrific assets for feisty puppy training. This duo was easy to read, understand, and apply. I utilize the information over and over. I would highly recommend these items for a new dog (especially a rescue dog) owner.
on November 19, 2016
This book was informative, but.didn't give a through answer to a lot of the information or training tips.
on August 25, 2011
We purchased this book to give us some guidance in training our very active collie/lab mix. I looked through several training books before ordering this one, and I made the right choice. This book gives GREAT step by step instructions, instead of just an overview on what to do and what not to do. They also give great tips on how to transition from one command or trick to another, and warn about common mistakes that pet owners make. Turns out our very active dog is very smart, and with the help of this book was laying on command the first time we worked with her!
on May 3, 2015
This is an excellent book for a novice dog owner in that (like most other "for Dummies" books) it's well written in simple, easy to understand language. It's a exceptional book for someone training their first dog.
on January 11, 2017
Really liked the book. I have emailed the author and the responded quickly.