Doggie Dailies Glucosamine for Dogs: 225 Soft Chews, Advanced Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid & CoQ10, Premium Joint Relief for Dogs, Made in USA
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 225 SOFT CHEWS, INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST, TASTE YOUR DOG WILL LOVE: We've crafted a natural and delicious joint supplement for dogs that provides vital vitamins, minerals, essential enzymes, and nutrients your dog needs for natural energy and strength. Our chicken flavored hip and joint dog treats are easy to give and so delicious your dog will be begging for more
- POWERFUL BLEND OF INGREDIENTS PROVEN TO SUPPORT DOG JOINT HEALTH, IMPROVE MOBILITY, AND EASE DISCOMFORT: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Yucca Schidigera, CoQ10 (coenzyme q10), and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Plus Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin C & E, and Salmon Oil & Cod Liver Oil for skin and coat health. We use cold-press extrusion to make our chews which preserves the integrity of the ingredients and ensures maximum potency
- GIVE YOUR DOG RELIEF FROM PAIN CAUSED BY AGING, HIP DYSPLASIA, OR ARTHRITIS: Doggie Dailies offers safe and effective hip and joint support for dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes. Our formula works to reduce inflammation, lubricate joints, and repair cartilage. A daily dose of our canine glucosamine will help increase your dog’s energy levels and improve their mobility and overall joint health allowing them to live a happier, healthier life
- MADE IN THE USA IN OUR FDA REGISTERED FACTORY USING STRICT QUALITY & SAFETY STANDARDS, EVERY BATCH IS CERTIFIED SAFE BY AN INDEPENDENT LAB: Dogs of all sizes love our glucosamine treats and owners are seeing results. Stop wasting time and money on dog joint supplements that don't work. Order Doggie Dailies now RISK-FREE and see why we're one of the top rated supplements for dogs
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, TWO BONUS eBOOKS, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, contact us for a refund. We don’t make you jump through hoops to get your money back if our products are not right for you. It’s that simple, and it’s part of our Doggie Dailies Promise. *FREE BONUS GIFT* Get copies of our exclusive eBooks, “The Top 20 Dog Health Problems and How to Avoid Them" and "Top Doggy Care Tips For A Happy, Healthy Dog”
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HELP YOUR DOG LIVE A HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER LIFE
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
At Doggie Dailies, we got fed up with the industry standard of cheaply produced, mass-marketed dog supplements that didn't get results. We questioned it, rejected it, and decided to do something about it. We set out on a mission to produce safe, natural, and effective supplements you can feel good about giving your dog. Years later, we have thousands of stories and emails from happy customers who can't believe how much our products have helped their dogs. We love what we do and we're excited to continue our mission in providing dog owners everywhere with uncompromising, high-quality products they can trust.
WHAT IS DOGGIE DAILIES ADVANCED HIP AND JOINT SUPPLEMENT?
Doggie Dailies is a highly effective hip and joint soft chew your dog will love. Our glucosamine dog treats are specially formulated to promote healthy joints, improve mobility, and ease discomfort from hip dysplasia and painful arthritis. A daily dose of Doggie Dailies soft chews will help improve your dog’s mobility and overall joint health allowing them to live a happier, healthier life.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
● Promotes healthy hips, joints, and ligaments
● Supports healthy cartilage
● Increases mobility and natural energy levels
● Helps to ease pain and discomfort
● Delivers vital vitamins, minerals, essential enzymes and nutrients
WHAT SETS DOGGIE DAILIES APART?
We’ve been producing premium dog supplements in the U.S. since 1991. Our experience over the past 25 years has allowed us to perfect a formula that goes above and beyond standard glucosamine for dogs. Our formula is palm oil free and contains the perfect balance of six powerful active ingredients not found in other hip and joint supplements on the market, making it the most complete hip and joint supplement for dogs.
IMPROVING YOUR DOG'S JOINT HEALTH IS IMPORTANT - OUR SOFT CHEWS MAKE THAT EASY
HIP & JOINT TREATS THAT GO BEYOND STANDARD GLUCOSAMINE SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS
GLUCOSAMINE: Glucosamine is a natural chemical compound in your dog's body. It has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties and plays a vital role in building and maintaining healthy joints
CHONDROITIN: Chondroitin is a vital component for healthy growth and maintenance of cartilage. It helps attract fluid into the connective tissue surrounding the joint. This provides additional shock absorption and lubrication which helps ease pain and discomfort
MSM: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural sulfur compound that acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory. It helps improve joint flexibility and reduce pain and inflammation
HYALURONIC ACID: Hyaluronic Acid is an important component of joint fluid. It increases the joint fluid’s thickness which provides additional cushioning for the joint.
COENZYME Q10: Coenzyme Q10 is one of the most important nutrients for older pets. it is a naturally occurring antioxidant abundant in young dogs, but your dog’s ability to produce it decreases as they age. CoQ10 supports the heart and kidneys and increases natural energy levels. It is also known to alleviate symptoms of arthritis
YUCCA SCHIDIGERA: Yucca Schidigera is a medicinal plant native to the South-Western United States and Northern Mexico. Yucca was used in Native American herbal medicine as a cure for dandruff, headaches, and arthritis. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects. Studies show that adding Yucca to your dog’s diet will help support joint health
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationWhen first introducing this product to your dog, administer during or after regular feeding to reduce the chance of gastrointestinal upset. Consult your veterinarian before taking this product if your dog is on a high fiber diet. Not intended for dogs who are pregnant or may be nursing. Discontinue use if your dog experiences side effects. Product contains chicken/poultry.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Yucca, CoEnzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid
IngredientsInactive Ingredients: Rice Bran, Lecithin, Flaxseed, Rice Flour, Cooked Chicken Powder, Chicken Liver Powder, Triglycerides, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Powder, Salmon Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Glycerin, Defatted Wheat Germ Flour, Carrot, Celery, Beet, Watercress, Spinach, Crystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract
DirectionsDosages for small, medium, and large dogs. Recommended for dogs 6 months and older. When first introducing this product to your pet, administer during or after regular feeding to reduce chance of gastrointestinal upset. Daily Dosage Recommendation: 0-15 lbs: 1 chew | 15-30 lbs: 2 chews | 30-45 lbs lbs: 3 chews | 45-60 lbs: 4 chews | 60-75 lbs: 5 chews | 75 lbs+: 6 chews
Seller Warranty DescriptionYour satisfaction is our #1 priority! If you are not happy with our product for any reason, we will happily provide you with a full refund. It's that easy!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I researched several products.
Most of them are beef based. She has a beef allergy so I couldn't use them.
Most of them are pill form, which she will only take if I cram them down her throat. Not pleasant.
The doggie dailies are perfect and she loves them. They have several ingredients in them that are supposed to help with her joints. More ingredients than other brands that I looked in to.
Because of her size she has to take several a day, but the jar is quite a large quantity.
And she absolutely loves them. All I have to do is pick up the jar and she gets excited for her "treats".
I also have a pain tab that I've added to her regimen that has willow bark and pineapple seed extract in it. Of course it's a pill form, but she gets her doggies dailies as a reward for being a good dog after she takes them.
I have some of the expensive NSAIDs on hand, but I haven't had to give her any since she's been taking her supplements.
She's back to her old self again and getting around much better than she had been.
Like other reviewers, I took Taro to the vet to have her legs checked out. Arthritis was the diagnosis and pain meds/anti inflammatories were the treatment. I'm not worried about the cost of the meds as I would spend whatever it takes to keep my dog healthy. However I hate putting my dog on prescription meds as the side effects can take a toll on her organs over the long haul. After doing quite a bit of research, I settled on trying Doggie Dailies for her arthritis. There are over 1000 RAVE reviews about Doggie Dailies, but I was skeptical it could work on a dog in so much pain. I had to give it a fair try before sticking my dog on prescription meds for the rest of her life.
After a full month of being on Doggie Dailies, Taro is back to being her active and happy lifestyle. No it didn't turn her back into a puppy, but she's running again and we are back to our five mile walks. If you get this supplement, you have to make sure you give the proper dosage every single day. And you have to do it for several weeks before you will notice any difference.
Of course all dogs are different and may not respond the same, but Taro certainly is back to normal. She doesn't limp anymore and she's staying ahead of me on our walks. It works and it works well.
Thank you to the creators of Doggie Dailies. You have brought back Taro's quality of life.