Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Doggies (Boynton on Board)
Format: Board book|Change
Price:$4.33+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 11, 2015
I bought this little book because my toddler loves dogs and she loves to make barking noises. She loves to carry this book around the house. She enjoys flipping through the pages, pointing at the dogs, and barking. There is not a storyline in the book but, for the price you really cant go wrong. This book brings her so much enjoyment.
review image
0Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2016
Fun book with short sentences.
love Boynton Books!
Also these books are prunted on heavy cardboard that stand up tp a lot of abuse. My toddler not only loves reading these, but sometimes takes them into the bed overnight. I know it makes for a strange cuddle buddy but at least I don't have to worry about whether or not the book is going to survive the night. We've had others that were not so lucky.
on January 16, 2017
My 14 month old and I love Sandra Boynton books, but this one is terrible! It's just countinf with a bunch of random dog noises thrown in (they get annoying to repeat and some are stupid, what does nnn-nn-nnn mean?). She had no interest in it and neither did I. Disappointing because she loves dogs but this book is just not creative or enjoyable like Boynton's others. Skip it!
Love this book! Bought this for my 16 month old. She's not too interested in the counting part yet. But she is very very interested in dogs. She loves to imitate the different sounds the dogs make. Aoooooo is her favorite these days ;) Definitely an enjoyable book for young toddlers that helps teach sounds and numbers!
on December 18, 2014
Bought this book and 3 other Sandra Boynton books (Are you A Cow?, Snuggle Puppy, Hippos Go Berserk) for Christmas gifts for my best friend's 2-year old and my boyfriend's niece who is almost a year old. I think they will be perfect for mom and dad to read to them, and the girls to begin to learn to read as they grow! They are board books-- thick and good quality, that will be easy for tiny hands to hold... or put in their mouth... or whatever... haha. This book will be a super fun one to read aloud... it has a lot of different "bark" noises for mom and dad (and kids, as they start to read) to try. It is also a counting book, so some learning along with fun! Adorable illustrations. For dog people with little ones, I highly recommend this book and Snuggle Puppy (also by Sandra Boynton). I am halfway tempted to buy another set just to keep for if I have kids of my own someday :)
on July 31, 2017
This is a really sweet book!! I love Sandra Boynton anyway, but if you haven't read her books, they are wonderful. I even read them to my 4 month old because they are so simple and short with so few words, she can sit and look at them while I read them. It also helps your child learn her numbers!
on February 12, 2017
Cute, interesting and engaging little book that keeps the Grandkids entertained. Nice way to keep them happy and exercise their brains. A good way to encourage Imagination and learn new things in the process...that's is always a good thing!
on April 8, 2017
This book is so cute!! My 9 month old daughter loves us reading it to her. She is into dogs right now, and loves kissing the book. It is a good bookk to practice your dog noises and interact with your child. I only gave it 4 stars because the book is pretty durable, but the spine color came off kinda fast as my daughter chewed and licked it.
on January 20, 2017
I'd skip this one. Reading it is like having your eyes and ears slowly gauged out.
4 stars because my preschooler is obsessed. Minus one star because I want to die every time I read it. But I feel that way about all Boynton books, so if you like her others, you'll like this. I just don't know what all the fuss is about. Annoying writing style, even for a children's author.
on December 8, 2016
We love Sandra Boynton books, but this one was a flop. Even my dog obsessed toddler was disinterested. Try The Going to Bed Book or Moo Baa Lalala instead.