Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change
Price:$2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 815 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 993 reviews
on May 11, 2015
I bought this little book because my toddler loves dogs and she loves to make barking noises. She loves to carry this book around the house. She enjoys flipping through the pages, pointing at the dogs, and barking. There is not a storyline in the book but, for the price you really cant go wrong. This book brings her so much enjoyment.
review image
on June 23, 2016
Leave it to Sandra Boynton to come up with counting book that has you barking and howling like a dog...you just have to! My littles love when I read it. The rest of the family just thinks I'm nuts. Each page adds a dog that, of course, barks in a different way...so you have to bark for each dog every time you turn the page, which makes for quite the fun time.
I have read other reviews who state that they are annoyed there is no story with the book. I don't think a story is necessary. Some books are best kept simple and this is no exception. Super fun to read, if you get into it.
on August 24, 2016
A fun numbers book, through man's best friends. Baby boy enjoys hearing the added sound effects of different doggies. Husband looks at me like I'm crazy. Don't care!
review image review image
on April 8, 2017
This book is so cute!! My 9 month old daughter loves us reading it to her. She is into dogs right now, and loves kissing the book. It is a good bookk to practice your dog noises and interact with your child. I only gave it 4 stars because the book is pretty durable, but the spine color came off kinda fast as my daughter chewed and licked it.
on November 14, 2015
Cute book with adorable illustrations. This is a counting book and there isnt much of a story to it other than counting (I thought that there would be counting as well as a story). We bought it for our newly 2 year old and it isn't really appropriate for his age group, in my opinion. I think its much better for a 4 year old who is learning to count and wants fun images to go along with it. Id like to get some other books by this author as her illustrations are cute and I can tell her other books will probably be pretty fun.
Not recommended for younger kids but for 4-5 year olds this is a fun learning book.
on March 27, 2016
These books are just so darn cute, we have quite a collection now. Blue Hat Green Hat will be read every night for all eternity but I do try to broaden horizons with others from their favorite Author.. Shes a great writer of kids books, love them for our 2 and 4 year olds.
on March 10, 2017
We love all Sandra Boynton books, but this one is extra cute. My daughter used to read it to our dogs when she was a toddler. This is a must for every child's home. So cute!
on December 19, 2016
This is our second copy. We lost the first one and had such fond memories reading it to our first son we had to get it again. Kids love it and it's fun to read.
on March 30, 2017
My son LOVES this one. Making all of the different bark sounds is really fun for both of us. I get a kick out of trying to do my best dog impressions. Love it!
on April 4, 2017
This is such a fun book! My 2 year old learned this book & all the sounds within a couple hours. A lot of fun!