Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Doggies (Boynton on Board)
Format: Board book|Change

on May 11, 2015
I bought this little book because my toddler loves dogs and she loves to make barking noises. She loves to carry this book around the house. She enjoys flipping through the pages, pointing at the dogs, and barking. There is not a storyline in the book but, for the price you really cant go wrong. This book brings her so much enjoyment.
review image
0Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 17, 2017
This is such a cute little book. I purchase it as a gift for my nephew who's parents have a dog. It's the perfect size and I love that the pages are nice and think so that he can grab onto them. It's still a little early to tell but it would appear that this book should hold up pretty well because of how solid the binding is on the book. I would highly recommend this book for anyone interested in books for little ones who love dogs.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Love this book! Bought this for my 16 month old. She's not too interested in the counting part yet. But she is very very interested in dogs. She loves to imitate the different sounds the dogs make. Aoooooo is her favorite these days ;) Definitely an enjoyable book for young toddlers that helps teach sounds and numbers!
on July 31, 2017
This is a really sweet book!! I love Sandra Boynton anyway, but if you haven't read her books, they are wonderful. I even read them to my 4 month old because they are so simple and short with so few words, she can sit and look at them while I read them. It also helps your child learn her numbers!
on April 8, 2017
This book is so cute!! My 9 month old daughter loves us reading it to her. She is into dogs right now, and loves kissing the book. It is a good bookk to practice your dog noises and interact with your child. I only gave it 4 stars because the book is pretty durable, but the spine color came off kinda fast as my daughter chewed and licked it.
on December 4, 2016
If you dislike being ridiculous for the sake of baby laughs, do not buy this book. Because once you get to woof-ing and arf-ing and bowwowwow-ing, you'll be doing it dozens of times in a row every day. But this also results in enormous amounts of toddler joy which is priceless.
on December 8, 2016
We love Sandra Boynton books, but this one was a flop. Even my dog obsessed toddler was disinterested. Try The Going to Bed Book or Moo Baa Lalala instead.
on September 19, 2017
I bought this for my LO and he loves it! We go through and count the dogs and make the fun barking noises as we read it. It is definitely not a book to be read at bed though! Unless of course your goal is to keep your little one awake because my son can never make it through without giggling and getting into the different noises each dog does. (side note- I do tend to get very animated when reading books to my son that have animal noises so..)
on November 10, 2015
This may be one of Boynton's most popular books. We received four copies as gifts from completely different people. My little one loves it so much we have a copy in her room, one on the dinner table, and one in the car.
on March 10, 2017
We love all Sandra Boynton books, but this one is extra cute. My daughter used to read it to our dogs when she was a toddler. This is a must for every child's home. So cute!