Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 4, 2010
I like this toy because of its comical qualities (as far as people are concerned), but as for a dog toy, it's not really as durable as I would have liked. My dog has yet to meet up with a toy that doesn't disintegrate within 10 minutes of chewing. Actually this Obama is still in one piece but only because I haven't allowed my dog to have it for more than a few seconds... I bought another one and gave it to a friend of mine and her dog destroyed it in a matter of minutes. So, if you're looking for a toy that will stand the test of time and teeth, don't get this one.
on February 27, 2010
We have bought several of these super tough dog toys and loved them all. They hold up great to tons of abuse. The Obama toy was particularly well stuffed, I was surprised the little guy didn't break his seems. My dog loved it though because it was better to chew on. This did however interfere a bit with the squeaker. It squeaked but not all that loud. I really didn't mind. He was quite a bit smaller than I expected, and that will teach me to look at the size before ordering.

And best of all I got to throw Obama around and watch my dogs chew on his Ivy League sweater. Always good for a chuckle. Interesting though... my dogs like to chew on the George W Bush more than the Obama...
on September 27, 2010
My Sheltie is a Republican and she thoroughly enjoys taking her economic frustrations out on her little Obama doll. But seriously, Doggy Hoots toys are very durable and my dog loves them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.