Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 497 reviews
on May 15, 2015
This album is a Classic. I almost didn't buy it because it has been modified, the original was 19 tracks and the reissue is only 13 tracks. This is misleading as it appears only 1 song has been cut off the album, G'z up and hoes down. All of the other tracks that appear to be cut were skits and upon close inspection you will see that those skits were not cut off the album, they serve as introductions or outros to tracks on the album. So in essence all they did was consolidate the skits so that they are not a track of their own.

I listened to the album a few times on youtube before I bought it. Not sure why it took me so long to listen to this album. To me this album is better than the original Chronic by Dr Dre and it showcases how smooth Snoop is.
on July 12, 2017
I wish I had known this is split into a double LP. I prefer singles to doubles but for the price I couldn't go wrong. Who doesn't love snoop? This is an absolute must have. Every song is fantastic. I admittedly don't much care for the skits but it's a part of albums from this time period you just have to learn to deal with.
on March 18, 2017
This is snoops first cd, it is really good, I like the songs, gonna and juice, and doggy dog world, if anyone is into rap music, this would be a good cd
on November 13, 2013
I would like to say this is by far one of the best G Funk albums 2nd to the Chronic the track listing has always been the same on the back of the CD it still has all the intro tracks don't worry about the tracks not being listed some other albums you need in your collection is of course Dr Dre The Chronic Eazy E's Eazy Dus It Ice Cube's The Predator 2Pac's 2pacalips now as far as the East Coast get Biggie's Ready To Die Wu Tang 36 Chambers ODB's 36 Chambers the Dirty Virgin Wu Tang For Ever Jay Z's Vol. 2, Hard Knock Life Nas it was written Redman's Whut Thee Album as well as Redman's Dare Iz a Darkside all classics ofcoue there are others but to me these are top notch
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2015
By far one of the finest Snoop's works. Definitely is on the podium of hip-hop classic albums. When my mom introduced me into this music while I was 10 I couldn’t stop to jiggle with it. We always enjoy to prepare dinner or drinks for our friends at home while listening to kick-a** tunes such as Gin & Juice, Lodi-dodi, Gz and hustlas and tha Shiznit…thanks mom for introducing me into this sick world of hip-hop music!
on August 10, 2017
Came very fast! Snoop Doggy Dogg sweeping the 90's with one of the best albums of its time and even hold true to today. Loved the classic west coast beats and the flavor of rap you won't see around anymore.
on August 6, 2016
CLASSIC!
on November 2, 2016
Had to buy another copy, lost my original from 93 or what ever. Good deal, came fast!
on June 8, 2017
Back when rap was fun.
on August 19, 2015
the album that cemented Snoop Dogg's status as legendary, and a great continuation of Dre's Chronic that had Snoop's paws all over it.. pay more (like I did) to secure the original disc, before one tune was dropped due to copyright infringement.. a masterpiece deserves to be heard as it was originally presented.