Other Sellers on Amazon
Dogma ~ Ben Affleck, Matt Damon (NTSC All Region - Import DVD)
|Price:||+ $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$1.54 (6%)|
Frequently bought together
- IMPORTED DVD FROM SOUTH KOREA - ORIGINAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE, or dubbed FRENCH and SPANISH - SUBTITLES (OPTIONAL) IN ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, KOREAN, or OFF - NORTH AMERICA NTSC REGION FREE IMPORT DVD (plays on U.S. DVD players) - KOREAN TEXT ON FRONT AND BACK ARTWORK - An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage is called upon to save the existence of humanity from being negated by two renegade angels trying to exploit a loop-hole and reenter Heaven.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Package Dimensions : 7.52 x 5.31 x 0.59 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Director : Kevin Smith
- Media Format : Color, NTSC, Subtitled
- Run time : 128 minutes
- Actors : Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Linda Fiorentino, Salma Hayek, Jason Lee
- Subtitles: : English, Korean, French
- Language : Unknown (Dolby Digital 2.0)
- Studio : KY Media
- ASIN : B06XWGRTKR
- Number of discs : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,920 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #1,705 in Comedy (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a picture and sound snob and prefer this movie upgraded to Blu-Ray, and I ponied up the 3xDVD price for it. The movie is a comedic masterpiece and if you disagree I can only fathom that your disdain comes from theologic origin or biblical ignorance. The snarkiness is amazing and the casting is paramount. The writing could only have come from a former Christian confined to a dimly lit room with a heavily annotated NIV bible and a healthy disdain for hypocrisy.
PRODUCT - 5/5 - it was listed as “Used - Like New”, and both the case and disc looked like I just unwrapped the cellophane myself. I just watched the entire movie, and it played perfectly.
BLURAY version - 5/5 - I’ve seen some mediocre bluray transfers, but this isn’t one. The movie shines in all its 2.40:1, 1080p, Dolby TrueHD glory, and comparing the picture to my 1.33:1 (fullscreen) dvd is truly night and day.
PRICE - 3/5 - I realize it's out of print and rare, so this didn't impact my overall rating.
Since this movie is not available for purchase on any streaming platform and probably will never be, I decided to spend more than I ever have for a single bluray to upgrade my much viewed dvd copy. I couldn’t be more happy with the purchase, and who I got it from.
As for the movie, most either love or hate it, and if your reading this I’m guessing you are in the “love it” camp or are buying for someone else who does. If so and you can get it for a fairly reasonable price, I highly recommend the purchase.
Dang it now I want to watch Galaxy Quest. =) I recommend the seller and the movie and most of all ALAN RICKMAN!
Top reviews from other countries
The story is an hilarious, satirical look at religion and is very well paced.
I love it
Note, contrary to many opinions I didn’t feel that it was an attack on Christianity or even Catholicism so much as mankind’s perversion of things using an extreme example.
Brilliantly done and with top notch acting, direction and forethought!