Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 27, 2016
My 3rd grader found his "book" in Gary Paulsen. The stories are engaging, and long enough that he feels he has accomplished a major feat by reading almost 200 pages, but no so long that he loses interest. I am happy that he has found an author that can capture and hold his attention, and that he asks to read more from Mr. Paulsen.
on February 8, 2016
Gary Paulsen writes stories that my kid can not put down. Thank you to Mr Paulson for writing such enthralling storylines that its caused my child to get seriously into reading. As a mom, I absolutely love hearing, "Just one more chapter before bed?"
on January 22, 2018
I thin my two grandsons will enjoy these books. The were very happy with "Hatchet" by the same author.
on May 22, 2017
really enjoyable book first time I have ever had book by the writer plan on getting more books he wrote
on October 17, 2017
i am 11 and i just love Mr.Paulsen he makes reading fun for me i have read almost all of his book's they are all awsome the main charter fes alive. I hope that Mr.Paulsen writes more books jn the future.
on February 5, 2018