- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.5 x 2 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B002ZFHMPO
- Item model number: EF-4025
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (60 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,890 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dogtek Additional Dog Collar For Electronic Dog Fence System
|Price:||$72.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fully Waterproof Collar
- Works With Any Standard CR2 Battery
- Eight levels of Static Correction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add an unlimited amount of these waterproof DOGTEK receiver collars to your EF-4000 Electronic fencing System.
Top customer reviews
I placed my German Shepherd's dog houses in the middle of the yard under a big tree so they would have a safe spot to return to when the beeps went off. After a month they would not come out...the poor things were getting buzzed inside their houses even though they were 50 feet away in every direction from the sensor wire. That was the last straw. I threw these poorly made collars away.
If you have a dog 20lbs or heavier they will destroy these collars. Our dogs scratched their necks and the cheap plastic clasps broke. In my opinion these collars are reliable when it comes to function and design and are not worth the money. I lost over $285 on these collars, hopefully you don't make the same mistake I did.
now here was my situation just in case all the odds where against me.
-I had a long hair white German Sheppard. and the hair could have been a reason it would only work sometimes. but i made sure it was on snug and the long pins were used.
- I had the wire zip tied to the top of the fence line. I dont know how much this effected the collar but most the time it would shock him when he got with in a foot and half of the fence. sometimes it would wait to shock when he put his paws on top. so idk
it could have been the combination of the 2. it kept him in at least 75% of the time but the 25% that he did get out caused animal control to be called on me and i got a ticket. so that was no good.
The first collar would not produce a shock.
The replacement collar immediately started malfunctioning. My dog was yelling and panickly scratching the door to get in because the collar was constantly beeping and shocking him 100+ feet away from the fence line. The collar ALSO shocks and beeps him EVERY TIME the microwave is on. So weird and frustrating. The only time it doesn't work is when he crosses the electric fence. These items are total garbage.
1st is that the internal beeper to warn the dog is so faint that the dogs do not hear it most of the time especially when they are excited about something on the other side.
The 2nd thing that i do not like about the collar is the battery and it's life. The battry is a CR2 and there is no way on earth the battery lasts 6 months like dogtek advertises, beprepaired to replace it every month and CR2 batteries are not cheap.