Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.90 shipping
No Bark Dog Collar
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Activates from the vibration of the dog's vocal cords
- Receiver weight 7.5 ounces for medium to large breeds. Fully waterproof
- Convenient dial that controls the on/off function and the seven intensity levels
- Led battery life indicator
- Package contents includes yapper stopper with collar strap, rechargeable battery and charger, test tool, and owner's manual
- Activates from the vibration of dog's vocal chords
- Receiver weighs 7.5 ounces for medium-to-large breeds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dogtra ys500 is a fully-waterproof no-bark collar designed for medium and large breeds, with the same reliable electronics found in the popular dogtra e-collars
Barking can be a difficult habit to break. The Dogtra Bark Control Collar utilizes the same reliable electronics as their popular electronic training collars to stop barking quickly. Designed for medium to large breeds, the collar activates from the vibration of the dogs' vocal chords and features a convenient dial that controls power and the seven intensity levels. It's fully waterproof, too, so you can train even in wet weather and weighs only 7.5 ounces.
What's in the Box?
- Bark control collar with strap
- Rechargeable battery with charger
- Test tool
- Owner's manual
- Activates from the vibration of the dogs' vocal chords
- Receiver weight 7.5 ounces for medium to large breeds
- Convenient dial that controls the ON/OFF function and 7 intensity levels
- LED battery life indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.75 x 7.87 x 11.81 inches; 1.94 Pounds
- Item model number : YS-500
- Department : Bark Collars
- National Stock Number : 3770-01-616-1166
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : RFG Distributing Inc.
- ASIN : B001928NVQ
- Customer Reviews:
Please read all labels, warnings, and directions on and within the manufacturer's packaging before using this product.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Little side note... If your dog starts getting irritation from the collar prongs, take a pair of thin socks or (what the person showed me with) a pair of pantyhose, cut them in small squares and wrap the prongs that contact your dogs neck. It does make a huge diffence for those dogs that need to wear it for longer periods or, those dogs that just get easily irritated/chafed skin.
My biggest complaint early on was there is no low battery indicator and no way of knowing when it's fully charged.
Disclaimer: our trainer made us feel a shock when we first trained our dog with an e-collar so you know what it feels like to your dog. I suggest if you are using this that you do the same.
Cool my collar works. Anyways i put my multimeter on it with the collar on its highest setting and it peaked at 315v, should be more then ample for my pure german shepard.
Charge the collar for maybe two hours and then the light on it goes from red (charging incomplete) to green (charge complete). I have this on my dog for roughly 4 days, taking it off when not needed and every night. I kept the collar set at 5 and it curbed his unwanted barking when every one in the house was at work and school. So far so great.
Then on the 5th or 6th day he starts barking and does not get shocked, i check the collar by turning it off then turning it on and see no light appear telling me the collar is dead, i plug it into the charger and the red light comes on. After 10 hours it does not go green. I test it with the little plastic piece, nothing. I put it on my dog and he barks, nothing. So i let it charge for another 10hrs. This collar is toast.
Go through amazons return process and decide to get a replacement, very fast and easy. Two days later i get the replacement and put the old collar, sorry not old, broken collar (one week isn't that old) in the box and send it back to them to complete the exchange.
This new collar did not come charged, there was no juice in it. So i put it on the charger and waited and waited and waited for that red light to turn green. And guess what? It never did. Tried it out anyways and it would not work. Gave it another over night charging and NADA. So i am returning this for my money back this time. I really liked this collar in the 5/6 days it worked :/