Dogwidgets DW-3 Rechargeable Electronic E-Collar
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stops unwanted bad behaviors. Features strong vibrate and shocks to eliminate all bad behaviors
- Safe and effective. Very humane collar, strong vibration stops dog's bad behavior 99% of the time
- Simple design remote control. 7 total buttons for vibrate and shocks, no need to toggle/switch buttons to deliver vibrations or shocks
- Fits all dogs from 15 to 100 pounds with a collar sizeadustable from 12 to 20 inches long.
- Best customer support. Fast customer email and phone support with 6 months replacement warranty. Buy with confidence.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Size: 1 dog set
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Good price. Arrived on time and holds charge very well. Vibration level is nice and works well. Controller seems pretty durable. I drove off with it on my car and it flew off down the road and then sat in for 2 days (and we even had rain). When my neighbor found it and returned it to us...it still worked!
Cons: 1. The plate that encases the electronics for the collar part falls off and the wires show. I keep having to push the plate back on but is does not seem to want to stick. I imagine it would easily get water inside.
2. there were no instructions for how to use the different levels of shock and we found them to be confusing. There are numbers 1-6 on the device so I at first assumed that that meant that 1 was lowest and 6 was highest. HOWEVER....if you can see on the device, numbers 1 and 4 are significantly LARGER than the other numbers....and I have no idea why. There is nothing in the instructions about the levels of shock. My husband tried to test it to see which was lowest and which was highest....but it all sort of felt the same to him (he removed his hand very quickly...b/c it hurt...so perhaps if he held on longer he would have been able to tell.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved the option for vibration before utilizing the static shock. Great value getting two collars and convenient having one remote for both.Published 8 hours ago by Diana Cameron
This thing is worth 10,000 dollars! My dog is a completely different dog while wearing thisPublished 1 day ago by Brandon
We only use the Vibration mode. It really works. We used it with our golden retriever to stop barking at other dogs. We only had to use it few times to get him stop.Published 4 days ago by Body Builder
Love my dog but he was a rescue and his issue was barking constantly. Tried several other bark collars none were effective with him. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Purchased for my 9 year old chocolate lab. This was very effective every time we used it! I would def purchase again!Published 7 days ago by No-L
This wasn't powerful enough for a 75lb. dog. And it died after only a couple of uses. It won't charge now. Pure Junk.Published 8 days ago by Tanya Mcclaran
Sadly had to return this product due to one of the collars emitting a continuous charge after just the second day of use. Read morePublished 11 days ago by medichic28
The controls were backwards -- thanks to the reviews, I was able to figure out how to use it, but after about 9 months the shock feature stopped working. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Rebekah Robinson