Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dogwidgets DW-3 Dog Training Collar With Remote E ..." and save 20% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dogwidgets DW-3 Rechargeable Electronic E-Collar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stops unwanted bad behaviors. Features strong vibrate and shocks to eliminate all bad behaviors
- Safe and effective. Very humane collar, strong vibration stops dog's bad behavior 99% of the time
- Simple design remote control. 7 total buttons for vibrate and shocks, no need to toggle/switch buttons to deliver vibrations or shocks
- Fits all dogs from 15 to 100 pounds with a collar sizeadustable from 12 to 20 inches long.
- Best customer support. Fast customer email and phone support with 6 months replacement warranty. Buy with confidence.
- Please refer the User Manual attached below.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Dogwidgets DW-3 Remote 1 dog training shock and vibration collar by Dogwidgets. Collar has 6 different momentary shocks and 1 level vibration and up to 600 feet range. Collar will work with small, medium and large dogs weighing from 15 to 100 pounds. Use this training collar for basic training, potty training, biting, jumping on people, chasing cars, running away and barking. Very safe and effective. Collar features: Simple remote control operation with 7 buttons for shocks and vibrations. No need to toggle/switch buttons to deliver the correct vibrations and shocks. 6 different levels of shocks. 1 strong vibration stops dogs bad behavior 99% of the time. Up to 600 feet range. Rechargeable water-resistant collar receiver(Not Waterproof). Durable collar receiver with power on/off button The set contains: 1 remote control(9-volt battery operated) 1 rechargeable collar receiver 1 collar adjustable from 12 to 20 inches long 1 wall charger and USB cable for the collar 1 shock tester bulb 2 rubber prongs 2 short metal prongs and 2 long metal prongs for long haired dogs
Size: 1 dog set
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Good price. Arrived on time and holds charge very well. Vibration level is nice and works well. Controller seems pretty durable. I drove off with it on my car and it flew off down the road and then sat in for 2 days (and we even had rain). When my neighbor found it and returned it to us...it still worked!
Cons: 1. The plate that encases the electronics for the collar part falls off and the wires show. I keep having to push the plate back on but is does not seem to want to stick. I imagine it would easily get water inside.
2. there were no instructions for how to use the different levels of shock and we found them to be confusing. There are numbers 1-6 on the device so I at first assumed that that meant that 1 was lowest and 6 was highest. HOWEVER....if you can see on the device, numbers 1 and 4 are significantly LARGER than the other numbers....and I have no idea why. There is nothing in the instructions about the levels of shock. My husband tried to test it to see which was lowest and which was highest....but it all sort of felt the same to him (he removed his hand very quickly...b/c it hurt...so perhaps if he held on longer he would have been able to tell.) The fact that 1 and 4 are bigger seems to mean SOMETHING but I am just not sure what. I searched and search online for some indication but never found one.
3. There is no clip on the back of the controller which is awful. You have to carry it in your hand or put it in a pocket. I am always scared to put it in my pocket as i'm afraid I will accidentally mash a button. Would be WAY better with a clip so you could clip it on your clothing when you are outside
4. Would be better if it had some sort of safety feature....like a plastic flip top. It would be sooo easy to accidentally administer a shock. Once I had it sitting on the chair next to me and my 4 year old daughter accidentally sat on it and shocked the crumbcakes out of the dog while he was eating! It was awful!
5. Would also be nice if it had a beep feature. So you could hit the beep 1st and then vibrate or shock if they did not respond. This way they would learn to associate the beep with the unpleasant feeling...instead of just going straight to the unpleasant feeling and eventually the beep alone would be enough.
That being said, about a month ago I put it on my dog and handed the remote to my daughter. He yelped and I thought she accidentally hit a button. I took the remote away and he yelped again, then again before I could get to him to yank it off. I removed the battery from the remote, sat the collar on the table, and reinstalled the battery. It is shocking about every 2-3 seconds without anyone touching the remote. You can hear it, and I put on a test light and it's just continuously shocking every few seconds.
Can you imaging if this had happened while the dog was not in your presence? I believe it would scar the dog for life.
I contacted the company through Amazon 2 weeks ago and have heard NOTHING. I feel this item should be pulled from Amazon.
Do yourself and your dog a favor, buy a better collar, and try to buy from a company that stands behind their product.
I plan to post a video on youtube of the collar shocking while not being touched, if possible I will update with the link, or with search terms to find it.