- Series: Economic Paper (Book 57)
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Commonwealth Secretariat (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0850927609
- ISBN-13: 978-0850927603
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,803,809 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
From Doha to Cancun: Delivering a Development Round (Economic Paper) Paperback – January 1, 2003
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
About the Author
Roman Grynberg is the Deputy Director of the Economic Affairs Division, Commonwealth Secretariat, London.
Ivan Mbirimi is an economic advisor in the Economic Affairs Division of the Commonwealth Secretariat.
Browse award-winning titles. See more