Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doin' My Thing
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on July 13, 2012
After buying his latest CD Tailgates & Tanlines and loving every single song on it, I figured this CD had to be just as good since I knew and really liked 3 songs on it. Well I was a little disappointed. Those three songs were good and so were a couple others, but mostly the CD was just OK. Nothing too special. One song that I was really disappointed about though was a cover of One Republic's "Apologize." It didn't fit his voice and I don't like that song anyway, so it didn't help with him singing it. Overall if you are a big Luke Bryan fan, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, but otherwise I'd skip this one and buy his third and latest CD instead
on April 16, 2015
My grandsons and I borrowed the CD from the local library. We took it on the road with us when we went to a 4-day baseball tournament. This played the entire time because they wouldn't let me take it out! They knew their track numbers too! When we got home I let them take the CD to "their" house. Close to the due date, I asked them to have their Mom put it in the library's drop box. They had lost it, they confessed. I could buy the CD from the library, or on my own. Got it here and when the package came, I was tempted to keep it! It's a great album '
on August 16, 2013
It might not be my favorite CD of his- and for me, I wasn't as familiar with many of the songs- at first. But it's still easily a CD I can listen all the way through without skipping and enjoy it. Love me some Luke Bryan, ha!
on October 13, 2013
another excellent CD by BRYAN LUKE. I just like the way he sounds, he has such a strong presence and his songs
are true. they are not fancy nor meant to be. his songs again tell great stories that make him stand out. I can see
why he is popular now and deserves to be. cannot believe it took me this long to discover his music. and I thought
"tailgates and tan lines" was so excellent (which it is)- great to have a singer doing things differently
on December 20, 2012
Again, Luke is hard at work on his writing skills, and had a hand in all but 2 of these 11 songs. The album includes a couple of radio hits, most notably "Rain Is A Good Thing," "Someone Else Calling You Baby" and "Do I", the latter of which he co-wrote with Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Charles Kelly. The disc was released in 2009, and already you could tell the boy was going places. He's charismatic in concert, and really connects with audiences, he's a good songwriter & singer, & puts his whole self into a concert, interacting with the crowd. He's a good old boy and makes you feel like a friend, or a fellow club member. It's no surprise he exploded onto the scene.
on December 23, 2014
I know the words to every song on this CD! Luke Bryan invites his listeners to come on a journey with him into good times and hard times and still come out feeling good about yourself. That is what listening to his music does for me.
on September 13, 2013
Listening to this earlier CD of Luke confirmed the fact that he is a great artist - solid songs both writing and performing. Luke stayed true to his county roots and did not jump on the "I am doing this type of music because it is popular and profitable" bandwagon like so many artists do today.....
on December 15, 2012
What can I say -- I'm a Luke Bryan fan and this disk doesn't disappoint. If you ever get the chance to see him live, go. He is an amazing performer who really likes to involve the audience and is a real down to earth person. This comes through on his album.
on February 15, 2014
Love Luke and this cd doesn't disappoint. He is so real and his music really reflects that. It's worth it!
on January 4, 2013
For me, this is the best Country can be. His vocals, and just picturing him singing with that big smile, makes it even better. My personal faves from this album, Rain is a Good thing, Do I, Someone else calling you Baby, and Doin' my thing.