- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Imagination Group: I-Group Books; 1ST; Second Printing edition (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616234792
- ISBN-13: 978-1616234799
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,463,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Doing Well and Doing Good by Doing Art: A 12- Year Longitudinal Study (I-Group Books, Art Education Series, Volume 1) Paperback – 2009
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more