- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Doubleday; First Edition edition (September 6, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0385425023
- ISBN-13: 978-0385425025
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,106,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Doing Well and Doing Good Hardcover – September 6, 1992
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The appendix includes a condensed version of the encyclical with numbered paragraphs and sections. Neuhaus refers to those specifically throughout the book, as he analyzes the pope's views on various issues, such as abortion, AIDS, sexuality, and ecology. The index provides adequate access to these specific topics. Catholic and other libraries supporting social responsibility committees will find this analysis of the encyclical helpful as a reference source.