Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,832 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,950 reviews
on February 25, 2017
I bought this mouse approximately one month ago. It worked great for the first few weeks, but over the last week it has been hesitant and now does not work at all. I have changed batteries, updated the mouse drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled the mouse. I was hoping it qualified for return or exchange so I could replace and maybe it wasn't a defective mouse. I understand you get what you pay for, this is for my home laptop, that I only use a few times a week, so overall I did not want to spend a lot of money on something. This mouse will be thrown away and I will look for something else. I am not impressed, seeming I bought my children one for less money and a different brand that far exceeds this one.
on May 1, 2015
Got this item on April 26, 2014. Yes, 2014. I've had it for over a year and it's been working perfect! At $4, I was skeptical about buying this, as it was so cheap that it was probably going to break easily. However, the reviews were positive, so I gave it a shot and bought two.
When I got it after almost a month (takes so long to ship since it's from China >_<), it came in a small plastic bag. I was like, "Okay, nice protection they got here. Bet it's damaged already." Surprisingly, it wasn't. I plugged it in and BAM. It worked. I played around with it a bit. It was light so I figured I could bring it around easily. The USB was small and convenient and there was a little plug on the bottom of the mouse that held it together. The sensitivity is great, but I found after a while that the middle click can sometimes take a few tries. Also, batteries must be replaced monthly or something, be prepared with a stock of them or else just buy two rechargeable batteries: one to use and the other one to use when the first one dies and is charging. Other than that, I was so happy with my mouse and couldn't believe it was real! I'm clumsy, so I've dropped it countless times over the past year, and it was still fine!
The only problem I had was when my mouse started to gain and lose sensitivity quickly at random moments. It turned out that my battery was getting kind of soft, so I just replaced it and it worked!
I'm writing this review on May 1, 2015. After over a year, my mouse finally broke. My right click button was damaged after I dropped it for the millionth time. This mouse, this cheap $4 mouse (plus battery prices and electricity bills from charging my mouse), after countless drops, finally stopped working. If you're more careful than I am (and this should be a lot of you), this mouse can last you a couple of years, maybe longer! I would recommend this to anyone I met with (if they're fine with 1 month shipping lol).
on September 24, 2014
The mice had to flaws, they arrived broken and the one that was in one piece would not install on either of my pc laptops. The clicker section was pushed up so it was no longer connected and would not snap back into place & upon closer examination parts were broken. I tried to click but it just wouldn't work. The scroll wheel on 2 would not move. I loved the red color, but I feel it was money ill spent.
on March 29, 2014
This was so inexpensive I expected a 50% failure rate. But after trying both and finding them working as well as my old mouse, I gave the second one to my daughter.
Despite the comments below, I want to reinforce: yes I would buy this again, and I do recommend it to those people who can wait a several weeks for it.

Pro's -
- Price and price and oh, yeah, it works OK, too.
- I like the size for my hand, though my wife will just tolerate it. My daughter didn't make any comment on how this fits her hand, but she did not go back to her old mouse.
- It's been reliable for the past 60 days on the original alkaline batteries.

Cons -
- The shipping from China took as long as the seller predicted. Do not expect it sooner.
- On two occasions it just would not work - I thought the batteries might have died, but they were fine, and the next time I went to use it, it was working as expected. I expect electronic interference what with the wireless phones, cordless phones and another computer all in this same room. But my old mouse never did this.
- My old mouse used one AA battery, but this mouse uses two AAA. Local stores don't carry Lithium AAAs so I can't put lithium batteries in this mouse for their longevity.
- The switch on the bottom is a little hard to find and turn off in a dimly-lit room - you need a fingernail to reliably accomplish this simple task.
on September 15, 2016
This mouse works perfect. It's very easy to use has a nice scroll feature and goes on like a stand by mode when your not using it to save the batteries. I am very happy with my purchase if you want something cheap that works this is what you are looking for.
on June 8, 2016
A basic wireless mouse. It is a little difficult to find the wireless transmitter than comes with this mouse as there are no instructions and it is stuck inside the unit in a less obvious location. Once we found the transmitter it did sync easily with the laptop. It is made from plastic parts and durable enough, but not high end. You know what they say, you get what you pay for! My son has been using the mouse for several months now and it is still working, but isn't holding up as well as a more expensive model. If you are on a budget and need a wireless mouse with its own transmitter, then go ahead and take a chance with this one.
on February 1, 2017
The mouse came in a bubble wrap bag inside a flimsy cardboard box with no label or markings. It did not come with batteries either. When I plugged it into my computer, the mouse would not move the pointer on the screen. I tried different mouse pads and surfaces and even plugged it into two other computers at my home and it just wouldn't work. It would select and the clickers would work, but when you moved the mouse, the pointer would remain in one place on the screen. I tried returning the product, but Amazon did not allow this. Apparently, this item is non-refundable. Please do not buy this and go for the iHome black mouse that is only a couple dollars more and comes with batteries! That one worked great!
on December 9, 2013
First the good -- easily adapts to all my computers and has a handy holding case if you want to travel with it, but MAN, this thing eats batteries like no mouse I've ever seen. Not only does it eat said batteries, but it forces you to use two, then it drains ONE of those batteries completely before moving on to the next battery. If you force this progression, you will experience massive frustration in using the mouse. I thought, perhaps, it was a glitch -- on the first one, but I purchased 5 of these, and I'm now back at Amazon with only one still working to replace them with a mouse that actually works! It's a shame this mouse doesn't work. I love the size and the way it feels in my hand. Everything BUT the battery issue works, but it's important that your mouse be reliable, and the cost in batteries has now far outweighed any savings on the mice themselves.
on October 17, 2013
As I pulled it out from the envelope I did like it, but as soon as I put it to work it failed:
It turned on, everything was fine until I mounted the dongle on the port. NO recognition at all! I tried to install it in different ports but NO luck. So I put a claim to return it with Amazon.com but since the mouse comes from China I had to try to get in touch with the seller and since the operation to do so is not friendly at all(amazon should simplify the method)I decided not to continue with the claim. So I started to play with it to see if I could see what was wrong with it. By forcing the dongle in all directons I eventually got a recognition and the driver was installed. It began working but only for few minutes and stop suddenly. So I exposed the dongle parts and see if anything was out of the order. Resulted that for some reason the dongle contacts do not touch the UBS port contacts properly and fail to be recognized. So for now I keep it in a offset position and so I am able to use it.The fault is in the dongle poor quality.
PS.: The product main page states that it takes only ONE battery AA. Wrong! It takes two AAA batteries! Al least the one I have received takes 2 AAA batteries.
on February 8, 2014
Pros - Nice shape, fits into your hand well, small usb adapter, easily accessible on-off switch

Cons - It's good that the on-off switch is so easy to get at because you have to turn this thing off and back on again at least once an hour. The mouse freezes constantly, and you have to click it (which interferes with the functioning of some programs) or do the off-on thing to get it going again.

A waste of time and money.