We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The 44mm silver dial creates a fantastic appearance on this sleek, stylish watch. The silver band helps to bring the look together for something that is sure to catch the eye. The analog display features a high quality quartz movement which is backed by the full manufacturer warranty. This watch is made of stainless steel case and stainless steel band and is water resistant to 50m.
With a handsome, sophisticated, classic look, the Dolce & Gabbana Oxford Chronograph Men's Watch is a great choice for any man of style. The case, stationary bezel, and link bracelet with deployment-clasp are made of brushed, silver-toned stainless steel for a clean, smooth look. Beneath the protective mineral window, the silver-toned dial contains gold-toned hands, giving the overall color scheme a small but nice shakeup. Also on the face are a ring of indices, a date display at the three o'clock position, and three chronographs at the six, nine, and twelve o'clock positions. The watch uses quartz movement to maintain precise timekeeping, and the whole timepiece is water resistant to 164 feet (50 meters).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- ASIN: B002QT3PV4
- Item model number: DW0481
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|