Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 3, 2012
I love this fragrance, purchased from department stores in the past, getting harder to "splurge" in this type of items, I thought it was the time to find "deals" on the internet. I stayed away from Ebay, where they sell it by the hundreds each day, at one fourth of the original price. I was suggested a "reputable" on line retailer, I even found a coupon, so I ordered and it came with one sticker written in Chinese! This site do not accept returns, go figure!
So after years of being a totally satisfied Amazon customer, I decided to buy from them. I didn't even read the reviews till after, when I found one mentioned they got a fake from one of the marketplace sellers, and then it's when I asked if the one from Amazon directly was real. I got several reviews saying it was, but when I got it, I knew immediately it wasn't. The ones at the stores have on the back of the box, written on the same silver lettering, "for sale by authorized retailers only". The one I got didn't have it, so I contacted Amazon Customer Service, to return it (still wrapped and sealed), they told me they couldn't take it back, but the issued a refund immediately. Thank you Amazon!
I am going back to buy this fragrance at the Department Store, where I know you pay more, but you get the real deal for sure.
34 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 4, 2012
I do not think it's real and I can not return it because of shipping policies!!!!
It doesn't smell like real one and it doesn't stay on you for a normal period of time.
They say I can't return it becuase it flammable but they were able to ship to me so why can't I?
I am very upset
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 4, 2014
I love the scent of this fragrance product, it's light and has lovely citrus notes but it doesn't last. At first, I noticed that it didn't linger on my clothes or scarves so I decided to spray it on my wrists and then make a conscious effort to see if it lasted more than an hour. It didn't. I couldn't smell any fragrance at all after one hour and to me that's unacceptable for a fragrance even if it's just a cologne or eau de parfum.
on February 9, 2014
Delivery was quick. This is my favorite person and is now my sister's favorite. I actually bought this for her because I already have one.

My sister has a serious sinus problem and quite a few of the perfumes she's used tend to trigger her sinuses off. When she saw me with this she fell in love with it.
on April 19, 2014
I read several reviews that this might be a fake. It really is hard to know. I think this is a nice scent but it does not seem to last long so that itself makes me wonder if this is the real thing. I guess I would have to try this on at a department store and compare the packaging. I tend to think this might be a really good imposter.
on January 6, 2016
I had tested this product on myself years ago and it smelled so good. I never bought it because being in healthcare we don't wear anything scented due to some patient's sensitivities. So, I decided to buy this recently for myself remembering that it was a pleasant smell long ago. Unfortunately for me, my body now takes any kind of scented anything and just intensifies/enhances it to the point of noxious level. So, it is not the product--it is me.
on September 12, 2013
Smells nice in the bottle but Does not hold its fragrance like the "store" bought brand, I can't imagine it is the real deal;(
8 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2014
I was very leery after reading the reviews. I got this a day before I was supposed to. I opened it up and instantly put it on. I put it on 4 hours ago and the fragrance is still very noticeable. I will definitely buy from them again
One person found this helpful
on February 21, 2014
A light citrus fragrance with everything fresh and airy on the following scent - Light Blue is a wonderfully refreshing perfume. It has staying power without being oppressive! Everything pleasant about perfume is incorporated here - and I LOVE IT!
on December 21, 2013
This is the perfect scent for anyone working around a lot of people. It's very light and airy, thus not obtrusive. Which is what you want really. You want people to ask....what are you wearing? Not yell - WOW WHAT IS THAT I SMELL........