Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 1, 2018
This bottle is so big- But, if I bathed in this stuff I still would not smell like Light Blue ten minutes later :(. I read all the reviews and really thought I was making the right decision but I was duped. Even though it comes in a box that is sealed in plastic with a D&G look-alike label, you can easily tell under closer look that this is not a Dulce & Gabbana box, just a knock off to try to look like one. I was fooled for the first 10 minutes of wearing this item but I was sad when even after literally spraying more of this stuff on me than any one person should, come morning I could not smell a whiff of it on me and neither could my husband or kids. :( The $9 body spray at Walmart last longer than this. Save your money and wait to buy the real thing, this is sadly not it!!

I would have given zero stars but I read somewhere that ratings with stars less than 2 are considered invalid and weeded out. I would like to stop as many as possible from being duped like I was.
15 people found this helpful
on July 28, 2017
Not sure why I expected to have a different experience than everyone else who warned me about this product in their reviews but I received my bottle a few days ago, used it for the first time two hours ago and I can't detect it at all anymore... this isn't the real and I really do strongly encourage everyone not to buy it. Don't be fooled by the good reviews or swayed by the price. It's not worth it. Don't think you can return something once it's already been used but I'm going to try, this was such a waste of money. Don't buy it.
26 people found this helpful
on October 1, 2017
I’m an avid wearer of this perfume (at least 14 years. My purchase was from Amazon LLC. While the scent is nice and pleasant, this isn’t the authentic bottle. But you are paying a discounted price, not what you pay in stores. Now, I put this on and it lasted all day. People complimented me on it, just as they did the original. I compared the bottles to the one I got from the department store and the one I got from Amazon LLC. They are indeed two different bottles. The perfume concentration and color is off. The sticker information on the bottom is rearranged differently. The top color and box color is different. The barcodes are different. D & B will not have such consistencies with their products. Why am I still giving it 4 stars? Because it’s a good knock off. If you purchase from Amazon LLC and not a third party vendor using Amazon, the quality is pretty good. It’s the third party vendors you have to watch out for. Again, while it’s not authentic, I’m not disappointed. It smells very close and I saved 30.00 from buying it at the store. I don’t plan on repurchasing it again from here, but for the savings and quality, it’s not bad. Just make sure you’re buying from Amazon LLC and not a third party perfume “distributor” ...
9 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2017
I have been wearing this scent for 5 years and this one is a counterfeit. Does not smell like the original product. Smells like alcohol and not like the original. I'm very disappointed. 😒
10 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2018
Very dissatisfied. Watered down. No lasting scent after spraying. Definitely disappointed and do not recommend this product. Will not reorder. Not worth one star. Total waste of money
7 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2017
I have bought this perfume many times and I can tell you that it does smell the same. It seems the perfume does not stay, it is like those spray you use after bath. It is not worth the amount you paid for it.
6 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2017
Was a Christmas present for my wife - she tried a sample at the mall the other day (one squirt lasted the entire day). She tried this one (3squirts) - smell did not last an hour. Beware - policy will not let you return to Amazon (stating will not accept flammable liquids). I thought if I purchased from Amazon it would be good. Update - the mall sample was the “intense” version (an oil based perfume) so it is more “intense”and longer lasting (so bumped up one star). Still disappointed in the lack of “intensity” and duration with this water based version.
9 people found this helpful
on September 20, 2017
Love love love my Light Blue! I got it from seller lickity split second delivery! Price was good. I didn't have the option this last time, but to save a few bucks, consider forgoing the blue velvet box and get it either unboxed (bubble wrapped) or plain box. Unless it's a gift. I would be pleased if I received as gift and missing blue box. I'm all about a deal!
2 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2018
The packaging was the same as the real Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette, BUT...the fragrance is BOGUS!!!, I was happy to get it on 3/20/18, unwrapped it sprayed it on and within 5 minutes, there was NO SCENT AT ALL!!!, Sell the REAL FRAGRANCE and just charge the regular price rather than scam people, making them think they received the real thing. I am angry, I wasted money! Dolores.
2 people found this helpful
on February 22, 2018
I get compliments every day about Light Blue. People have walked past me, turned around and tapped me on the shoulder to ask what I was wearing. It is light and fresh. Most perfume stings my nose and gives me a headache. This one is my favorite forever. I've been wearing it for about 7 years.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.