Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on July 19, 2013
I was very excited to receive one of my faves, D&G Light Blue, in the mail after about 10 business days post-order.The price seemed too good to be true, and unfortunately it was! The bottle was slightly sticky and damp when I removed it from its nice, faux-velvety box, and there was about 1/4" space missing from the contents of the bottle. Maybe the missing liquid had been leaked onto the bottle? Either way, that was a slight disappointment. Next up, I could see actual stick residue on the bottle's front - it was a small, rectangular shape that to me, could have been a "TESTER" sticker? not too sure. Anyway, I was willing to overlook that. Until i noticed the bottle had crooked lettering on it! I still had the near-empty bottle of my old Light Blue (bought from Macy's, so I knew it was legit) so i compared the two bottles. They are identical in structure, however the lettering on the "new" bottle was very different from the "old" bottle; it was shinier and like I mention, crooked! and almost falling off!! I am NOT a fan of knockoff anything, so this was a big disappointment. Now, I was thinking, "it doesn't look the exact same, but maybe the smell will win me over?" The smell is the same. Hooray! Unfortunately it lasts about as long as a body splash/spritzer does, and by the time i get to my car from my house, I can't smell the lovely Light Blue I just put on - and no, I am not one of those ladies who drenches herself with perfume so she can enjoy the scent all day as well - I used to get compliments all the time on Light Blue, and now no one can smell it, even when I ask! very sad, very disappointing. My near-sighted attempt to save a few bucks is going to end up costing me more in the long run, and that stinks. I would like to return this but I am pretty sure I cannot. I wish I'd have done more research on this. Bummer for me, please don't make the same mistake! (OR, perhaps I just got a 'lemon' of a bottle?) good luck!
on January 30, 2017
I have been buying this perfume for about 15 years now from a department store and I love it..I found this on Amazon and I read all the feedback on it..against my better judgement I went ahead and bought it...Well I was wrong....I should have listened to some of the reviewers. I spray this perfume on and 30 mins later you cant even smell it anymore..its almost like its watered down..Amazon should ban the company selling this. I used to spend $80 on the department store brand and I got compliments all day long..even at the end of the day people would ask what perfume I am wearing..Now as I sit here typing this I put it on all over me an hour ago and I cannot smell it at all.. very disappointed and should have listened to the people saying the same thing
on December 15, 2016
This product is not original, don't make the mistake to buy it without validating the bad reviews as I did. You will lose your money buying this perfume because is fake!
on February 17, 2014
I have been using the product for 2 yrs and was happy with it, but on this last order I'm not happy at all. When sprayed on the smell doesn't last 30 minutes. Very dissatisfied on this one I guess I got one of the bad one this time.
on March 31, 2017
I've read mixed reviews on this product and every perfume I've purchased through Amazon. I've used this one before but many years ago but as soon as I sprayed it I knew it was it. Packaging was great. Bottle was full and no chips in the glass bottle. I read reviews with those issues. I highly recommend. I paid about $65 and got 3.3 oz which will last me forever.
on January 5, 2017
Bought this for my wife again. I can't tell you how excited I get to smell this on her. It's one of her favorite fragrances and my Kryptonite.
on March 2, 2017
If you wear this perfume and you don't at least get a hundred comments you must be doing something wrong. I promise it won't disappoint.
on March 31, 2017
I've always been in love with this perfume. Sometimes, I don't think I can smell it, but other people around me sure do smell it. For those who are saying that this is not the real thing, it is. You're just very used to it already that you can no longer smell it. It's whether I am standing in line at checkout, or standing in an elevator, people ask what my perfume is. I couldn't smell it on my self either. I also smell it in my closet, especially on my blazer jackets and I don't even put the perfume on them directly. I usually put it on my neck (especially where my pulse is). Best of all, I only got it for $53 here on Amazon for the full-size bottle!! Very good deal!
on March 16, 2017
This is my favorite perfume --- always getting compliments
on April 24, 2017