Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 194 reviews
on September 20, 2017
Love love love my Light Blue! I got it from seller lickity split second delivery! Price was good. I didn't have the option this last time, but to save a few bucks, consider forgoing the blue velvet box and get it either unboxed (bubble wrapped) or plain box. Unless it's a gift. I would be pleased if I received as gift and missing blue box. I'm all about a deal!
on August 15, 2017
I have bought this perfume many times and I can tell you that it does smell the same. It seems the perfume does not stay, it is like those spray you use after bath. It is not worth the amount you paid for it.
on September 13, 2017
My fav scent and I love it BUT wish it came in plastic because I dropped it onto a tile floor and it shattered! ;{. Very expensive mistake on my part.
on August 1, 2017
I love this cologne. It has a fresh/clean smell, but also has warm undertones.
on September 16, 2017
But got the wrong one quickly and undamaged
on August 26, 2017
I love this fagrance.
on August 7, 2017
Mmmm, love this fruity musky scent.
on July 7, 2014
It's my favorite .
on September 1, 2017
My favorite
on August 23, 2017
Original...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.