Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head" and save 46% off the $65.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 62" Aluminum Proline Tripod
- Support up to 13.2 lbs
- Ballhead, quick release plate and bubble level
- Quick release leg locks and non-slip rubber feet
There is a newer model of this item:
AmazonBasics Lightweight Tripod with Bag $16.99Shop now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Dolica's 62" Aluminum Proline Tripod is ideal for both indoor and outdoor photography. It is perfect for events, sports activity, capturing that one amazing shot. Designed for use with Point-N-Shoot cameras and / or Digital SLR cameras Tripod Features: Professional Aluminum alloy construction and able to support up to 13.2 lbs. Base thread: 3/8". Includes ballhead, quick release plate and bubble level. 90 degree vertical platform. Standard-wide angle, semi-wide angle, full-wide angle. Quick release leg locks and non-slip rubber feet.
From the Manufacturer
Tripod and Ball Head Technical Details
Maximum height column↑: 60 inches
Maximum height column↓: 51
Minimum height column↑ : 32.5 inches
Minimum height column↓ : 21.5 inches
Closed height: 22.5 inches
Net weight: 2.5 lbs
Max weight: 13.2 lbs
Leg sections: 4
Material: Lightweight aluminum alloy
- Ball Head Technical Details
- Base thread: 3/8 inch
- Quick release thread: 1/4 inch
- Panoramic angle: Horizontal 360°
- Material: lightweight aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
Rapid stabile center column
Reversible locking center column
Durable flip leg locks
Non slip rubber feet with retractable spike
Closed cell NBR grips
Integrated tripod bubble level and compass
3-position leg angle adjustment locks
Counter weight hook
Its stylishly made well, engineered with professional features, and priced to be in every household ~Be the Photographer~
- Includes a tripod carry case
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my experience so far:
Firstly, unscrewing the cap with the hook-and-spring from the bottom took a bit. I simply could not get a grip on it. After I was finally able to remove it, I applied some lubricant to the threads. Whether an oil, a grease, or a dry lubricant is best will be left for others to debate. This tripod is aluminum, and there are a lot of good options.
The included head is decent and very much usable, and if an upgrade is desired, it can be replaced. Quick-detach plates are readily available, which also gives options to have other cameras with a plate already attached and ready to go, should they need to be swapped in a hurry. Or if the plate is lost, it can be easily replaced.
The legs extend and lock solidly at any position, so the tripod can be reliably leveled on uneven surfaces.
The feet are something I don't see as being variable, but they need the spikes either fully exposed or fully retracted. They will definitely come in handy!
My one complaint is that the legs themselves cannot be dismantled for cleaning. Once grit gets into the mechanism, things will start to wear down quickly. It would be a nice feature, though this is a very inexpensive tripod. Some corners had to be cut to provide stability in other areas.
The locking collar does seem a little flimsy, but if it's treated gently, it should last a long while. I wish replacements for these could be purchased.
This tripod is now attached to the side of my backpack for landscape journeys.