Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2013
For the price of this backpack ($41), I highly recommend getting this. The build quality is pretty good. The backpack is light, which is an important factor for me. I got this backpack because it has a tripod compartment - it works well. Most other backpacks in this price range does not have it. As a small person, it's comfortable to wear compared to many other camera backpacks I've tried. The inside compartment dividers can be sturdier but it still works well. I'm able to put a 1 liter Nalgene water bottle in the top compartment with other camera accessories like lens pens, SD cards, gloves, keys, etc. and it holds up fine. The back has a compartment that's wide enough for you to put a tablet in if you're traveling. I wish the backpack was a little wider (enough to fit a regular student notebook). It also has a strap around your hips for ergonomics so the backpack doesn't move around too much (important for hiking). The zippers work well - no snags. I'd still be gentle with the zipper so you don't break them since they're not the jumbo size zippers. Overall, I highly recommend this backpack. It's really nice and way cheaper compared to the ones they sell at Walmart or Target. It's also nicer than the Lowepro backpacks I've tried. It's way lighter and less expensive than the Mountainsmith backpacks. The MS backpacks are nice but they're not as ergonomic. The zippers snag against the flaps, they're really heavy, and more expensive. There's enough space in the lower compartment for a camera body and one lens. For a while I had the Canon T3i attached with kit lens (18-55mm) and the 55-250mm lens in the lower compartment.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on December 5, 2016
I love this backpack, I have being using it so for far for around 2 years and the quality, the size and the acceptability to the comparments. I really recomend this backpack if you are someone who travels a lot and someone who is just starting on the photography/videography industry. It has compartments enough to put ets say a tripod, ball head, couple of cameras and couple of lenses and couple of batteries. I really recomend this pbackpack for the price. AMAZING!!!!!
11 comment|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon February 8, 2011
I use this as a combination purpose bag: Cameras for light shooting work, extra camera gear bag, emergency gear bag for winter/blizzard travel, day pack for hiking up to 8 hours. It's easy to shoulder, unshoulder, organize, load and access gear.

It is not as easy to access as the outstanding LowePro Slingshot 300 (which I also use). NOTHING touches the Slingshot for rapid ease of access (you don't have to unshoulder it -- just slide it down from your back to your waist) or for safety during access (divisions open face up when dropped to the waist), but then this doesn't COST as much as the superior LowePro products and has proven just about as durable.

I suspect that this is very close to the size of the Slingshot 200, but you save about 25% (today, about twenty bucks). If size is right and cash no object or if speed of access is absolutely essential, buy the LowePro Slingshot 200. If cost matter more, consider this Doluca.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 22, 2013
I searched tons of different bags ranging from $50-$150 and read tons of reviews but found that this one was best to suit my needs. I was a little hesitant as there are always pros and cons with everything, but went for this anyways. I am so happy with it! This bag is strong and durable. I travel a lot for work and needed a bag that could hold my camera and laptop along with all my other stuff. I love the easy access side zippers for pulling your camera out quickly. My only suggestion to the company is to add dual zippers to the sides and top as well. It's not a huge ordeal, but when you have your hands full, trying to pull on one zipper is annoying..but again, not a big deal!!

I also loved the top section. I throw my headset, pens, etc in that pocket and that gives me easy access when on the plane. I also love the handle on the top. You can just grab and go!! I should also mention that this bag is durable! I don't have a ton of lenses, but I did use books in the other side of the front section. I also love that you can take out the dividers & rearrange yourself!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 12, 2011
I've never heard of the Dolica company before. In fact, I was shopping for a camera backpack just by the manufacturers I was familiar with. When I had enough of their "sticker shock", I saw this little gem. For the price, this backpack had way more features than some of it's more expensive counterparts. I like all the features about it.. the multiple carrying options, multiple camera access options, the exterior accessory straps, the laptop sleeve, the exterior tripod mount, and so on. It's pluses far outweigh it's negatives. One of those being the quality of the materials the backpack is made from. They appear to be durable, but that remains to been seen. Not that I'm rough on my equipment or anything, I just haven't had time to put it through it's paces yet. Another negative is the interior dividers. I feel they could have a little more padding to them as this is a backpack after all. And the other thing is the stitching on some parts, in particular, the top compartment for the media storage "pockets". They just don't have enough stitching between them. Overall, this is pretty good backpack, and I predict I'll be able to use it for some time to come.
on December 17, 2014
Just received my backpack and it is a very functional product. I found plenty of space to hold my Canon 6D with a Canon battery grip and a 24-105 lens, a flash, a 70-200 lens, the battery charger, a cleaning cloth and solution, and a few other items. The camera did not fit in the top compartment due to the battery grip but, it do go in a side pocket after removing several dividers. The tripod carrier is a great feature if you have a lightweight tripod. The bag where the feet of the tripod rest in is stuffed up under the front zipper area and you have to pull the bottom edge of the large zipper area to find it. I did not find it until I called Dolica customer service. Overall, the quality, features and benefits are well worth the price. I have paid 5X as much for a Tenba backpack. Check out their website. They have some great products and videos. This Company was a great find and they are out of California. You will be quite impressed with their products, prices and services. Good luck.
on September 6, 2016
This backpack was exactly what I wanted. Something that could hold my camera, 3 lenses, a flash, and some other accessories. The waterproof cover that came with this product fits perfectly and feels very high quality just like the backpack. The side access pockets are perfect for quick access to your camera which is very helpful. I walked around for a week with this on my back during my vacation and barely felt it at all. An amazing design that provides the utility a camera backpack should have.
on December 12, 2016
The bag is pretty good, except the zipper for the top access is terrible. it binds up every single time trying to close the zipper. The area around where the zipper hangs up has ripped the zipper away from the bag so there is a hole. The bottom zipper has been great and never hangs up. I am not even sure what the top zipper hangs on. I don't see any fabric in the way, it just goes to the same spot and stops. In trying to get it closed I ripped the rubber handle off the zipper so I now only have a little metal nub which makes trying to open and close it even worse. If it weren't for that, I would give the bag 5 stars. I was caught in a downpour and had the waterproof cover over the bag and everything stayed dry in the bag.
on August 14, 2015
This backpack is really good design for our need. It is fashion and small size but can carry more than another brand. I got it for my travel and were really love it until I found a defected on the zipper of the upper compartment. Even it was over 30 days return policy of Amazon, the warranty of this product still good with Dolica manufacture. I called them and left my contact info to a customer representative. The next day a person whose name Gordon returned my call and after listen to to problem description and take a look at snap shots I sent him over email from my iPhone, he decide to replace a new one for my current defected one with their own cost shipping. He also inform me to keep my old backpack. Amazingly, it is only 2 days from the conversation, I received the package. I am really happy with Dolica warranty and their customer services. I will recommend their products to my friends. What a smooth and good service. Special thanks to Gordon.
on January 7, 2014
I spent a considerable amount of time looking for a bag to meet my needs and finally found it here! The features that I like best are:
Large but not cumbersome, light weight, strong and durable, configurable interior storage that accommodates multiple lenses, a speedlight, various small accessories (spare batteries, lens cleaning kit, memory cards, filters ...). The bag also has an accessible, well padded compartment for a laptop or tablet. There is also a "holster" to carry a reasonably sized tripod and a rain cover that should provide reasonable protection in a light drizzle.

Bottom line - I really like this bag!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.