Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 16, 2015
It did not fit my daughter's stylized "electra" bike. I should have checked the back bracket before ordering instead of assuming.

The local hardware store helped me adapt it for a few bucks.

My daughter has a plush babydoll and it fits in there fine. I wouldn't think a large American Girl Doll would have enough support along the back and head however ....
review imagereview image
on May 31, 2015
Product description is untrue, this does NOT attach to the seat post. It attaches to the cross bar on the back "fork" where there is a hole that can be used to attach a brake caliper. My daughter's bike is a Giant brand bike with a coaster brake. It simply does not have a cross bar, that area is solid metal on her bike (see picture), so there is nowhere to attach the doll seat. If, in fact, it attached to the seat post AS CLAIMED IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION it would work. We got her this as a birthday present last month, but I didn't get around to trying to put it on until today, so I'm out of the window for returning it. That part is my fault, but the UTTERLY UNTRUE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION is the seller's fault. I only wish I could give them zero stars for this.
review image
22 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2018
This was a great buy for Christmas for my daughters new bike. She had been asking for a bike with a doll seat, but we didn't like any of the styles. So we bought this and the bike separately. Install was okay, kind of a pain as the supplied hardware is metric, but overall not bad. Be aware, if the baby that is put into this has any kind of weight, it will droop quite a bit. We also got her a water baby, and I had to come up with a solution to alleviate the droop. A well placed, and tightly installed bungee cord has fixed the weight/droop issue. As a bonus the bungee is hidden under the bike seat, and wraps around the bracket for this doll seat. Overall, its a great buy and would definitely recommend!
on December 4, 2012
I was hesitant to order this after reading reviews that it wouldn't fit on bikes with handbrakes but after inspecting all the kids bikes in my garage (6 of them!!) I decided it just might work for my youngest new bike and decided to give it a try. It does attach to the crossbar bolt where the brake assembly is attached. On all of our smaller bikes (the ones that had training wheels at some point) this seat would have fit without a problem at all. There was an unused hole in the crossbar on all of them. For our youth bikes, not one of my boys' bikes (all with hand brakes) would have accepted this seat. One didn't even have a hole there (the brake assembly was attached on the side) and the other 2 the bolt/hole needed would not have had enough room for the seat. BUT.... the bike we had ordered for Xmas for my daughter had a lower crossbar and even though the brake assembly was there the seat bracket fit perfectly. BOTTOM LINE: easy fit on toddler bikes, for youth bikes check the location of the back crossbar bolt/hole before ordering to avoid being disappointed.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
66 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 14, 2017
Works as advertised, the only problem I had is that the connection between the bike and the doll seat is hard to secure. It took me way longer than I thought, the big screw barely fit through the hole in the bike and I had to turn it manually by hand just to get it in which made it hurt and take a while. Also my daughter is 5 and has her seat low so I had to raise her seat a few inches to make sure the doll seat had some clearance for a doll, with the higher seat it's not as comfy a ride for my daughter but she can still get by. Either way she loves it, I just took issue with all the hand wrenching to get the main screw in
on June 27, 2017
My four-year-old had her heart set on taking "Leia" her American Girl doll with her on bike rides. I came to Amazon (because if Amazon doesn't have it, nobody does) and found exactly what I was looking for, a dolly bike seat! She was over the moon excited and the ability for her to decorate it as she saw fit with the included stickers was an added bonus.

The bike seat installed quickly, but is a bit flimsy once on. This may be attributed to my daughter's small 12" bike, I'm not sure. Regardless of the wobbliness, my daughter proudly rides Leia around the neighborhood. This seems to cause a lot of entertainment and amusement to the neighbors, as well...they think it is just the cutest little thing, and I do too.
Top Contributor: Aquascapingon January 28, 2016
We purchased this along with the doll helmet for a birthday party of a friend. It was such a hit we used it again for a neighbor's kid. She was thrilled and then when the kids rode bikes together my girls complained that they didn't have their own so Santa brought them for my kids this year. The seat is solid plastic and shaped so that the doll will sit up and look like she's enjoying her ride, not flopping around. The velcro band keeps the doll from falling out and the kids can do themselves. Seat comes in pink and purple (this is for pink but we have bought both) and quality is the same. Kids really liked having stickers to decorate the seats. I found it easy to install and it stays secure. Cheap gift that gets used regularly if you have bike riders! (-:
on December 31, 2017
Terrible design. This does not fit the bike without the doll being crammed against the back seat. The only other way to do this and make it work is to take off the back brakes of the bike. That is simply not same.
To the trash with this one. Not even worth sending it back.
on July 9, 2012
This item had good reviews so I purchased it without looking closely at how it attaches to the bike. My daughter was soooo excited for this to arrive but we quickly discovered that it doesn't work with her bike or any of the 3 children's bikes that we own. This doll seat attaches to the hole in the cross bar above the back wheel.If the bike has hand brakes, the hole in the crossbar is already being used to mount the brake assembly. I tried removing the bolt above the brake assembly and adding it onto the screw with the brakes but the doll seat was too high and at too sloped of an angle. It just won't work. I'm going to exchange it for another version on Amazon that attaches underneath the seat. I wish the description explained this better and warned that it will not work with many bikes.
33 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 16, 2015
Really, Ride Along Dolly! Just would it kill you to put a little care into your quality?

True story. I get the bicycles down from where they hang upside down in the rafters of the garage. I get the kids ready for us to go on a family bike ride. I get them both happy and excited at the same time, walk them out the house. Daughter is carrying her doll, ready to put her in the bike seat. First the helmet is broken. The strap has come out of one side. I manage to tape it together, daughter snaps it onto the doll's head, she moves to mount her in the seat. Now the stitching has come undone for the snap of the seat. I go back, find the darned tape and tape the doll into the seat. We head out. Two blocks later my son fell. So we walked back home pushing our bikes. So I guess I feel like it should have been stitched a bit better. Poor girl has barely used it and it is kept in a garage. What about the kids who ride their bikes daily and leave them outside? Is it disposable?