Mom Dollar Money (Black & White Edition): Stop Arguments and End Entitlement with a System that Teaches Children the Reality of Responsibility in the Real World Paperback – Large Print, August 12, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A parenting tool for every home. I use this method with my son and it is very rewarding for all of us... Ihighly recommend this well-organized parenting system for anyone looking to gain more structure and help from the kids." Erinn Sluka (blogger, ParentingHealthy.com)
"If you're curious to know if this book works, I can confidently say YESit absolutely does. We recently started using this kit, and it's hardto believe the change it has made with our kids. They are now thinkingbefore they decide to misbehave in public places, they are doing whatthey are told, and they are being more considerate of me." Dane D. (reader, Amazon.com)
"Finally! A parenting book written by a parent, not a doctor professoror some other person with no kids and a bunch of letter behind theirname, not that there is anything wrong with that ,but [accepting]parenting advice from a real mom, and a single mom at that is so mucheasier." Trista W. (blogger, MamasLittleMinions.com)
"A straight forward read...easy totake in! Very insightful and full of parental wisdom. It provides agreat deal of very useful information presented in a way that is easilyunderstandable and relatable. It's both introspective for parents and anurturing, loving, and effective teaching tool for children." Dawn Montgomery (blogger and business owner)
"I am completely in love with Angela Reuss and [Mom Dollar Money]. I am implementing the system in my own household with my 12year old and 15 year old and so far we have been meeting with greatsuccess." Kim Miller (blogger, LifeInAHouseofTestosterone.com)
From the Back Cover
This book and kit is a breakthrough discipline tool that creates a win-win solution for parents and kids.
Everything is already laid out for you. All that's left for you to do is us it. It can't get much easier than that!
* Enables you to enforce rules without feeling like you're being mean
* Provides you and your kids an easy, ready to use kit
* Provides an easy reference to settle disagreements between parents and kids
* Enables you to discipline calmly without yelling, nagging, or spanking
* Helps to motivate your child to do chores on their own without a fight
* Provides a way to redirect your child's misbehavior right on the spot
* Significantly reduces back talking, inappropriate behavior, and fighting
* Teaches your child important life-skills in a fun & easy way
* Motivates children to become more independent, accountable, & self-sufficient
* Transforms conflict into cooperation
* Considerably decreases child entitlement
* Gives children a way to earn privileges & rewards independently
* Provides advice to help your child understand why you have rules & why they should do their part
- Item Weight : 1.02 pounds
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1516831284
- ISBN-13 : 978-1516831289
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.44 x 11 inches
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Black & White Edition (August 12, 2015)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not even kind of kidding. His attitude is 100% different. He feels that he has some power and some control and HE DOES.
If he wants to do something badly enough, he will save up his money and 'buy it' and he knows that by earning it, he's taking away the chance that I'll say no.
It does require some give from the parents too. If he 'buys' time outside or a trip to the park, I need to hold up my end and take him or the whole system falls apart.
It's a great great program and we've added some things he can 'buy' like and extra half hour before bedtime.
Thank you thank you.