|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$6.95|
Save $1.57 (23%)
A Dollar, a Penny, How Much and How Many? (Math Is CATegorical ®) Kindle Edition
|Length: 32 pages||Age Level: 5 - 9||Grade Level: 1 - 4|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Math
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Money & Saving
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Money