- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing (May 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764332643
- ISBN-13: 978-0764332647
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,216,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dollhouse & Miniature Dolls: 1840 to 1990 Hardcover – May 1, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Glad I found it.
What I do appreciate:
the quality of the photos, many of which are large and well staged.
The exceptional balance of text and photos. This book delivers for both casual interest and scholarly study
The inclusion of undressed as well as dressed dolls
Great variety - so long as your interest is in 20th century examples.