Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dollie & Me Little Girls' Snowmen Pajama Set, Multi, 5
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 9, 2012
When I started buying Dollie & Me clothes for my Granddaughter and her doll, I had no idea what to expect regarding the quality. However, I was very pleasantly surprised! The child's clothes are very cute and, although none have been washed yet, they appear to be of a reasonable quality. The doll's clothes are exactly the same as the child's! I have had a lot of fun purchasing these matching outfits!
on December 2, 2012
Love the pjs for my super skinny daughter and her doll - very cute and average/better than average quality. However, be warned that size 10 is very small - more like an 8 - and very slim. If your daughter is even average weight for her height, the pjs will probably be too tight.
VINE VOICEon September 24, 2013
My daughter (and her American Girl Dolls) love these pajamas. They seem to run pretty accurate on sizing for us, but I will say the shirt runs on the short side so if your daughter has a long torso, I'd go a size up. It is also cut pretty narrow (which works for us, but again you should be aware of).

The quality of the material is very good, the outfits are identical between the girl and the doll (as opposed to being just coordinated).

Overall, highly recommend.
on December 11, 2012
good quality, fast service. My little girl looks so adorable with her dollie matching. She puts her pjs on every night after she puts her own on.,
on December 21, 2012
My 6-year-old daughter loves these PJ's and the doll Pj's are great for her American Girl doll. I highly recommend this!!!
on December 28, 2012
They are so soft. My daughter loves these pjs! We would order more with different prints, I would recommend theses.
on April 13, 2013
My girl Fanan love to wear like her "baby".. like mother like ..doll .. she still asking for more clothes.
on January 8, 2013
fits AG doll and slim 5 year old girl very well; cute design and comfortable fabric. would recommend to buy
on December 26, 2012
Just as described, a cute set of pj's for my niece and her doll, and she was thrilled with her gift.

See 1 answered question