- Series: Cambridge English Readers
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (August 21, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521686466
- ISBN-13: 978-0521686464
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.6 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,657,465 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dolphin Music Level 5 Upper Intermediate Book with Audio CDs (3) Pack (Cambridge English Readers)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
It is 2051. CONTROL, the government of Europe, keeps everyone happy in a virtual reality where music made by dolphins gives exquisite pleasure. When Saul Grant, a writer, discovers the truth about the music, the illusion is shattered. He soon sets out to free the dolphins but CONTROL is aware of his actions and will stop him at any cost. Contains a paperback and 3 Audio CDs with complete text recordings from the book.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|