2017 Dolphin Premier Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
|Sale:||$1,097.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$100.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MultiMedia™ Now Included - New Dolphin Premier offers up to four types of media in one robot. Dual filter cartridges + oversized bag included.
- Latest evolution of DC motors reduce energy use up to 87%. Microprocessor controlled Smart-Nav™ software delivers highly optimized scanning and coverage for a new level of clean.
- This game changing swivel system provides unlimited 360 degree rotation for tangle free operation. The underwater robotic cable swivel is one of the greatest engineering accomplishments in the pool cleaner industry.
- Premier reaches deep with dual scrubbing brushes to scrub the pool surface and then vacuum it away so you don't have to.
- 3 year warranty with no-nonsense rapid repair. Not pro-rated. Not limited to hours or cycles. With a warranty that's 50% longer than the nearest competitor, it's the best in the industry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item 2017 Dolphin Premier Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pool Express Group, Inc.||Pool Zoom||Amazon.com||Pool Supply Warehouse||Amazon.com||Save More On Pool Supplies|
|Item Dimensions||—||10 x 16 x 16 in||16.77 x 16.38 x 8.97 in||18.5 x 22 x 22 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||19.75 x 21.5 x 19.75 in|
|Item Weight||—||19 lbs||24 lbs||43.62 lbs||1 lb||40 lbs|
The Flagship of the Dolphin Pool Cleaners
It's the best Dolphin Pool cleaner ever. With groundbreaking design and a level of efficiency never seen before, the newest Dolphin has set the standard. Highly efficient, state-of-the-art DC motors and an ingenious Multi-Media™ filtration system deliver an exceptional user experience while reducing energy use up to 87%.
One Robot. Four Media Types.
Which media type do you prefer? For the first time ever, no matter which you choose, you won’t be making a compromise. Choose the right media for the job. Want to clean fine debris and algae that passes through other pool cleaners? Go micro-filter. Need to pick up a bushel of leaves? Go oversized debris bag. How many robotic pool cleaners offer Multi-media? Exactly one...only Dolphin Premier.
Patented 360° Anti-Tangle Swivel
The underwater robotic cable swivel is one of the greatest engineering accomplishments in the pool cleaner industry. But you don’t need to be an engineer to understand the benefits of tangle-free operation. Without a 360° swivel, every cable will ultimately tangle and destroy efficiency.
SmartNav Pool Surface Scanning
When you unleash the Dolphin Premier pool cleaner into your pool, it doesn't just wonder aimlessly around like other cleaners. Smart-Nav software delivers highly optimized coverage for a new level of clean. Premier calculates the optimal pattern for faster cleaning. Microprocessor control ensures complete efficient coverage.
3,000 RPM Ultra Efficient DC Motors
The principal is simple. 24 volt motors operate on nearly 90% less power than AC booster pumps. Running on just 180 watts, the hourly cost to operate a Premier Dolphin pool cleaner is only 5 cents per hour. Premier cleans quickly and thoroughly. That’s why you can set Premier to run just when you need it - daily, 2x per week or 3x per week.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Instructions are terrible (VERY VERY vague on the operation of the robot).
2. The push/pull knobs on the handle have NO MENTION whatsoever for the tricks needed to make it climb the walls bettter (had to resort to a guy on youtube to find out whatever these even did)
3. Doesn't climb the walls (could be cuz of some dirt but our water chemistry is good so don't know). Have to assume its because the floats on handle are not set properly. The brushes are new so it cannot be those as mentioned in the manual.
4. The unit only seems to run a process for about an hour and this cannot be adjusted to my knowledge for say 2 or 3 hours at a time. The buttons on power pack are only for how many times a week but who actually uses the robot like that? I pull mine out after every run or two to wash it out after disconnecting the power which resets everything anyways.
5. We also bought the remote which is pretty useless. No instructions except a few words on basics. The manual movement works but is very painfully slow to move the robot around. As for the quick cycle which will tell the robot to NOT try and move up the walls, DOES NOT WORK. Tried everything and cannot get those two functions on the remote to change anything. Still runs an hours and always TRIES to go up the walls but cannot.
6. Lastly we have a steel liner pool which has the hopper design. The robot constantly gets stuck straddling those hopper lines where is doesn't have a flat surface to run on. It will try to climb up when it knows it can't. It will be stuck there trying for maybe a few minutes before giving up and backing by down.