Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner with Powerful Dual Scrubbing Brushes and Multiple Filter Options, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Drop and go. Easy to use, single button plug and play in-ground robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet; backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris leaving your swimming pool floor, walls and waterline exceptionally clean in 3 hours.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. The full filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to clean your filter.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
One Robot. Four Media Types.
Includes three media types: micro-cartridges, standard cartridges and oversized leaf/debris bag. Multi-Media is a Premier Exclusive. Disposable debris bags are available.
Scrubs Floor, Wall, & Tile/Waterline
In a radical departure from ordinary cleaners, Premier was designed to clean all pool surfaces including the tile and waterline with pinpoint precision.
Ultra-Efficient Twin DC Motors
Dual 24 volt DC motors and dual scrubbing brushes clean every square inch. Premier operates on 90% less energy than old-fashioned suction and pressure cleaners.
Complete Pool Coverage
Smart Nav software delivers highly optimized scanning and coverage for a new level of clean. Advanced algorithms clean 100% of the pool floor, wall & tile/waterline and pool floor.
Advanced Weekly Control
Some robots must be turned on manually each day. Smart control weekly timer works automatically at the desired interval. LED full indicator light alerts when it's time to empty.
No Tangle. No Hassle.
Anti-Tangle patented swivel technology provides uninterrupted hassle-free cleaning. One of the greatest engineering accomplishments in the pool robot industry.
|Dolphin Premier||Dolphin Sigma||Dolphin Quantum||Dolphin Cayman|
|Filtration System||Multi-Media, Oversized Leaf Bag, Fine, Ultra-Fine Cartridge||Fine & Ultra Fine||Fine & Ultra Fine||Fine & Ultra Fine|
|Pool Type||Gunite/Plaster, Vinyl, Fiberglass||Gunite/Plaster, Vinyl, Fiberglass||Gunite/Plaster, Vinyl, Fiberglass||Gunite/Plaster, Vinyl, Fiberglass|
|360 Cable Swivle||✓||✓||✓|
|Suction Rating||4500 GPH||4500 GPH||4000 GPH||4000 GPH|
|Cable Length||60 ft||60 ft||50 ft||50 ft|
|Weekly Smart Timer||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Motors||Two||Three||Two||Two|
|Remote Control||Physical remote available||Smartphone App|
|Extended Coverage||3 year||3 year||2 year||1 year|
Showing 1-8 of 421 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to buy the top of the line this time, and if this one didn't work out, I am done with robotic pool cleaners. Right out of the box it was ready to roll. Put it in the water and it stopped working after 30 minutes. I was worried....but it turns out it was so good at cleaning that its bag was full that quickly. I always thought my pool was pretty clean, but this thing is amazing. It was cleaning things I couldn't even see. After about 6 iterations of this, it finally ran a full cycle. I finally switched over to the filter cartridges instead of the bag filter. Yes...the product includes both! Usually a $150 or so option.
Still cleaning like a champ
My only concern is longevity, but with a 3 year warranty I feel at least somewhat confident that this will go the distance.
"Rapid Repairs: we understand that you didn't invest in a robotic cleaner to manually clean your pool. That's why we designed Premier to minimize downtime. Premier is built on a modular DIY platform. In the event that Premier needs service, we've made it so any component can be easily replaced by your or any of our many dealers in about 10 minutes. Rapid repair means your cleaner will never be out of your pool too long."
Why in the world do I have to pay quite a bit for sending the whole product, including the power box to them, and be out of service for at least a week+ when the only thing that needs to be done is the replacement of one of the "DIY component in about 10 minutes?"
Very disappointing service and product quality, especially for a company's flagship product. Obviously, a case of misleading advertisement and a breach of warranty promise. At this price (it works out to about $100/months if it lasts only 1 year), this is not a wise investment.
1. Instructions are terrible (VERY VERY vague on the operation of the robot).
2. The push/pull knobs on the handle have NO MENTION whatsoever for the tricks needed to make it climb the walls bettter (had to resort to a guy on youtube to find out whatever these even did)
3. Doesn't climb the walls (could be cuz of some dirt but our water chemistry is good so don't know). Have to assume its because the floats on handle are not set properly. The brushes are new so it cannot be those as mentioned in the manual.
4. The unit only seems to run a process for about an hour and this cannot be adjusted to my knowledge for say 2 or 3 hours at a time. The buttons on power pack are only for how many times a week but who actually uses the robot like that? I pull mine out after every run or two to wash it out after disconnecting the power which resets everything anyways.
5. We also bought the remote which is pretty useless. No instructions except a few words on basics. The manual movement works but is very painfully slow to move the robot around. As for the quick cycle which will tell the robot to NOT try and move up the walls, DOES NOT WORK. Tried everything and cannot get those two functions on the remote to change anything. Still runs an hours and always TRIES to go up the walls but cannot.
6. Lastly we have a steel liner pool which has the hopper design. The robot constantly gets stuck straddling those hopper lines where is doesn't have a flat surface to run on. It will try to climb up when it knows it can't. It will be stuck there trying for maybe a few minutes before giving up and backing by down.