4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Dome Home Automation Leak Sensor Wireless Z-Wave Plus with Remote Probe, Water Resistant , White (DMWS1)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMART HOME WATER LEAK DETECTOR - Has a built-in buzzer and LED light for on the spot notification and also integrates with other smart home components to sound an alarm, or shut-off your water.
- MONITORS WATER-RELATED APPLIANCES AND FIXTURES - Alerts you to leaks, malfunctions, and overflows so you can find fixes before major problems arise and cost you thousands
- Z-WAVE TECHNOLOGY FOR LEAK DETECTION - Up to 150-foot range and is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Seamlessly integrates with Wink, SmartThings, Home Seer, Nexia, and other hubs
- BATTERY-POWERED - Has a 3-year battery life (CR14250 Battery Included) to save you money and hassle, and to let you use it where you need it without wires
- WATER RESISTANT DESIGN - Made to be water resistant and low profile, so it can be tucked away underneath appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Aeotec Water Sensor, Z-Wave Flood & Leak Sensor
FIBARO Flood Sensor ZW3, Z-Wave Water Leak Detector 2016 Model, FGFS-101 ZW3
Dome Home Automation Miniature, Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor, Modern, White (DMWD1)
Dome Home Automation Motion Detector Z-Wave - Light Sensor - Magnetic Mount , White (DMMS1)
Dome Home Automation DMS01 Wireless Z-Wave Battery-Powered Home Security Siren and Chime, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Smartest House||Aeotec Inc.||The Smartest House||Dome by Elexa||Z-Wave Products||Z-Wave Products|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 2.63 x 2.63 in||0.8 x 3.1 x 1.3 in||3.7 x 1.4 x 3.8 in||0.08 x 2.75 x 0.08 in||1.75 x 1.75 x 1.75 in||1.2 x 2.75 x 2.75 in|
|Power Source||battery||Battery powered||Battery||battery||battery||battery|
Dome Leak Sensor Dome now officially Works with Wink! The Dome Home Automation Wireless Z-Wave Leak Sensor with Remote Probe helps you cap leaks before they turn into gushes, so you can keep a lid on the amount of money you spend on water-related repairs. Use this battery-powered, smart-home leak detector anywhere you need to monitor water lines for potential problems. Its low-profile design allows you to hook it up underneath appliances and a 4-foot range remote sensor probe makes it easier to monitor water activity in hard-to-reach places like sump pumps. Toilets, refrigerators, water heaters, and other appliances and fixtures that require water lines can generate costly bills from ongoing small leaks and unexpected major breaks. The Dome Home Automation Water Resistant Leak Sensor keeps you up to date on the health of water lines leading in and out of these systems, and it sends you customized alerts via your connected Z-Wave Hub. Shut off main valves and take action when required. Use with most any Z-Wave Hub including: Wink, Home Seer, SmartThings, Vera, Harmony and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very basic in design and function. There are three metal feet on the bottom of the unit. When two or more get wet, it sends a zwave signal and makes an audible tone. The tone only goes until the water is no longer present.There is a remote probe that goes with it, so you can mount the main unit on a wall and have the remote sensor go to in an environment where it can be fully submerged and not break.
I bought this sensor with the plan of also getting a unit that will shut off my water main if a water leak is detected. I am also planning on getting more sensors to put around toilets. This one got placed behind my washing machine. It is small enough it fit easily. I attached some pictures to this review so you can see the size and placement of the leak sensor.
Compact size and a remote sensor make it usable in a variety of places/situations.
It was very easy to pair and also easy to factory reset. The indicator light makes it easy to see it's doing what it should be!
Works great with Smartthings when you use the device handler. This was my first leak monitor and it integrates in to the security monitor well!
There are three feet on the bottom, but it will activate as long as at least two are touching a pool of water.
It uses a CR2 battery (personal preference is CR123 as many of my other devices use that size)
It feels flimsy/cheap, although it works perfectly
Has a remote probe that only works when the main unit is on a cradle. The cradle covers up the sensors on the main unit and the probe plugs in to the cradle. I thought both could be used simultaneously for broader coverage but this is not the case. They should have designed it that way,
I think it should be more like $40, not $50.
All in all: poorly built device, bad software, bad install experience, etc.
Just buy a Samsung water leak sensor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MOIYIN6