Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wadlington and O'Brien's Cases and Materials on Domestic Relations, 6th (University Casebook Series) (English and English Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 14, 2008
I'm not leaving this review to help sell a book, I'm leaving it because this was probably the best textbook I used in law school. Of course, it's a little difficult for me to tell because this was also the best professor (or possibly second best) that I had in law school.

Ordinarily, I would not recommend a lawschool textbook to anyone who is not a law student. But this book is readable (and thick) enough to be used as a treatise. You probably can't find a better primer on domestic relations (or as we called it, "family law").

On the other hand, even if you are not a lawyer or a law student, this book is so readable that it will help you understand virtually every aspect of the law of families (i.e. domestic partnerships and separations, marriage, divorce, custody/visitation, foster care, adoption, etc.). The cases and statutes are even edited so that they are very readable and concise.

I recommend this book to anyone in the law, and anyone who wants to understand the law of family.
on September 16, 2008
I laughed, I cried, I cried and cried some more. This Domestic Relations casebook brings Family Law to life in a way only 1200+ pages of dense cases and notes can do.
on February 5, 2009
The delivery was speedy. The book was acceptable.....a little more higlighting and underlining that I had expected....but any previous student's notes are appreciated.

Thanks.