|Item Weight||29 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.4 x 13.5 x 16.7 inches|
|Item model number||CFX-28US|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CFX-28US|
|Cover Included||Cooler^AC/DC power cords^instructions|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $43.15 shipping
Dometic CFX-28US Portable Electric Cooler Refrigerator/Freezer - 26 Liters
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLENTY OF ROOM - Holds 31 12-oz. cans.
- KEEP IT COOL - Set temperature from -8 Degrees F to +50 Degrees F (-22 Degrees C to +10 Degrees C).
- POWER OPTIONS - Runs on 120-volt AC, 12-volt DC or 24-volt DC power.
- EASY TO USE - Soft touch digital controls and strong latches, hinges, and drop-down handles.
- SIZED RIGHT - 26 liters/.9 cubic ft./27 quarts.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go-anywhere fridge/freezers offer rugged construction, innovative technology and powerful yet efficient Cooling. Great for adding refrigerator or freezer space to any RV, car, truck, or boat. Never use bagged ice again and is great for camping, tailgating, road trips or picnics. Cooling compartment has removable wire basket. All operate on 120-volt AC, 12-volt DC or 24-volt DC, so they move seamlessly from home to vehicle. Electronic thermostat with LED digital temperature display and space-saving folding carry handles. Energy-efficient LED interior light. Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and detachable/Reversible lids. USB port for charging small electronic devices. AC and DC power cords included. Includes removable baskets with divider. Set temperature to -8F to +50F (-22C to +10C).
From the manufacturer
- Electronic thermostar with LED display
- LED interior light
- Space-saving folding carry handles
- Detachable/reversable lids
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges
- USB port for charging small electronic devices
- Practical storage & easy cleaning
- AC and DC power cords included
- Includes removeable baskets with devider
- Dual-Zone for freezing and refrigerating at same time(CFX65DZUS only)
CFX Series Portable Refrigerators/Freezers
Refigerate or Freeze While On the Go
CFX portables withstand the harshest conditions and provide extreme cooling with efficient performance. Great for adding refrigerator or freezer space when RVing, camping, tailgating or boating.
- Soft-touch digital controls
- set temperature from -8 degrees For +50 degress F
- Quick-chill/turbo functions
- Strong latches, hinges & drop-down handles
- Memory maintains preset temperatures even if system is turned off
- Runs on 120VAC, 12VDC or 24 VDC power source
CFX Portable Cooler Accessories
CFX Insulated Protective Covers
CFX Fridge Slides
CFX Wireless Display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We decided to invest in the Dometic 95 instead of more panels and I am not disappointed. We have it split between a fridge and freezer and I really like how it uses one compressor to cool two different compartments controlled by two thermostats. It will switch the cooling between compartments.
When running the fridge takes about 65 watts, which is about the same amount of power as a laptop computer. For comparison our standard fridge took 125 or so watts while running. We have managed to make it through the night without losing power for the week or two that we have been using it (in winter in Maine). It seems to work by turning on fairly frequently and staying close to the set temperatures. It sounds a lot like a microwave oven when it runs.
The fridge is very well made, and I appreciate the details such as the interior lights (that turn on even when the fridge is not powered), and the latches. So far it is large enough to store enough food for two people for probably 4-5 days. I would definitely invest in the 95quart model if it is your only fridge.
My only complaint about the fridge is that I wish it was a bit more insulated. One night we shut off our inverter and the temperature did not hold well at all in the fridge. But I suppose I could also buy the insulated blanket that is available.
Update: We have now owned it for about 4 months and are still very happy. It keeps its temperature well and does a nice job with fussy produce. We have yet to lose power in the middle of the night with it running so this indicates that it's power draw is low.
Most recent customer reviews
The temperature is steady on both sides (freezer and cooler).
Does not take too long to cool items in the cooler.Read more