Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on December 25, 2012
I heard this song on a funny video by two-girl comedy team Srsly and loved it so much I had to track it down. From there I learned about Jessie J, who is an amazing singer-songwriter and performer that fought to overcome some pretty serious odds to get where she is today. I'm a huge fan of artists who make it on their own sheer willpower and determination in spite of what life throws at them and Jessie J is no stranger to that category. In a world of loud, often angry rap or whiny nasally pop princesses Jessie J stands out as a performer who has more than earned her right to stardom. Best of all no two songs she does are ever the same--ever.I am now an avid fangirl of all her songs, but especially Domino. It's such an upbeat, sexy happy song that will have you dancing no matter where you are--and not caring when everyone stops to stare either, I might add.
on June 13, 2017
Makes me want to get up and move
on November 14, 2011
Loved her song Price Tag with B.o.B., and this song is awesome too!

I love the upbeat lyrics, fun beats, and of course Jessie's AMAZING voice!! She's like the happy version of female UK artists (I love Adele, Leona Lewis, etc. but it's hard to listen to tear-jerkers everyday)

Keep it up Jessie J !!
on November 10, 2012
A catchy tune, good dancing beat and just easy to listen to. Recommend it to everyone who has similar interests.
on October 10, 2014
I had heard this song a lot but never knew who was the singer then I found out so I bought her cd, but this song wasn't on it , I was bummed but then recently it came up on Digital Music for a great price so I got it and I am now happy .
on December 10, 2016
Hot times!
on September 1, 2013
pop music, but catchy, ear-wormy [!] and actually has the chops to hang in there past a couple weeks. Jessie J give an energetic performance, and hangs in with the syncopated guitar and electronica well...worth the listen, and worth the purchase!
on October 15, 2016
I like it
on April 13, 2015
I enjoy listen to top 40 USA music and getting my music here is the right place for me to find those hard to find cuts. Jam on…
on May 30, 2015
Jessie J needs a better publicist - she's going unnoticed by the over thirty somethings and beyond.