Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Domke F-34L 19-Inch Protective Wrap -Red
Size: 19-Inch|Color: Red|Change

on April 30, 2017
Used this to wrap my 4x5 Field Camera. Placing the camera in the center and using a gift-wrap style of closing down, this fits just right. I got a Tenba 22" wrap as a just-in-case if this wasn't large enough, but it definitely was.

I'm using this on another film camera instead. Which is to say, these work *great* for film cameras. Wrap and stuff 'em in your bag with more peace of mind that they wont get damaged or dinged as you ruck about.
on November 6, 2017
I like the wrap. It's not thick, but I think it gives enough protection when in a tote bag, purse, briefcase. even hand carry. FYI - for comparison purposes on size - not a good fit for something the size of a Nikon D7100 with kit lenses. However it's perfect for my 300mm zoom, off camera flash and other small lenses, accessories or cameras. Purchased the 19" in another color for quick ID.
on July 28, 2017
The best wrap (including Tenba)!
It's not as rigid as the Tenba, but I prefer that. However, the velcro is much softer, and that's why I continue to purchase Domke wraps.

I use these primarily to carry camera equipment in a non-camera bag. While the material isn't thick enough to protect from an outright drop, it's great to put in your backpack or travel bag.
on October 11, 2017
Great product. Like others have said, these are not total protection but they do offer decent padding. My only complaint is that some of the stitching around the edges has come apart over time but that has not affected the usability of the product so far. Apart from lens protection I've found several uses for them. For example, the 15" version makes a great iPad sleeve. And in a pinch you can even wrap the large version (not the 15") around the sun visor of your car and use it as a visor extension.
on July 16, 2016
This foam wrap (approx. 1/8" thick) works really well. The 19" size is just right for my DSLR with 34-200mm zoom lens. (Sony RX10 II). It makes a safe, secure package which slides neatly into my Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW camera holster. Yet when I want to leave my case behind, I can wear my camera with its neck-strap, keeping the camera wrapped till I need it. Within seconds, I'm ready to shoot with the wrap stuffed into my back pocket.
on December 8, 2017
Just what I was looking for. I carry my Fujifilm X100T daily in a backpack for work and on weekends. This allows me to protect the camera while conserving valuable space within my pack. A high quality item which is very durable. I'd buy this again for sure. Perfect for the X100/S/T/F cameras as well as many others I'm sure.
on August 25, 2017
I wrap camera lenses to put in a messenger day bag so they are not rolling around loose in the bag…and they are quick to make pouches with, and quick to get the lenses out of. They are also padded so if I have 2-3 lenses in the bag along with the camera, nothing is banging around. Perfect for the job.
on October 28, 2017
I travel internationally doing photography. Depending on the trip I take various equipment. The dividers in the camera backpacks are nice but never quite fit all my needs. I now remove almost all those dividers and just pack gear in these things. Perfect for my various photo gear.
on October 3, 2017
I'm a full-time traveling photographer and I always had issues with packing my lenses. I used to wrap them in clothes, beanies, socks, whatever. Anything to protect my babies.

Enter the Domke.

This thing rocks. It's durable, the velcro is solid and doesn't pull up the fabric when it releases, and it's lightweight and packable. Definitely go for the 19-inch as I can fit two large lenses in there.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I already had one of these to protect one of my cameras, so I was already familiar with how useful they are. I just bought a new camera and wanted this for protection of the equipment when it is stored or carried around. Works perfectly, and is easy to put on or take off of the equipment.