We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Frank the Bunny Mask from the Donnie Darko movie and Don Post Studios
- Latex and polyester mask
- One size fits most teens and adults
- Officially licensed Donnie Darko mask
- For over 70 years, Don Post Studios has been committed to providing excellence, artistry, and innovation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don Post Studios presents Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko. This cult favorite movie is symbolized with this mask. One size fits most teens and adults. From the pros of makeup and mask-making at Don Post Studios, setting the benchmark in the industry since 1938. Known throughout the entertainment industry for creative designs, innovative techniques, and unique mask styling, Don Post Studios is what everyone from the long-time collector to the first-time buyer want. The exclusivity and artistry of every Don Post product is appreciated by all.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 21 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B002IRDYRE
- Item model number: 6779027
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm going to either slit the top of the ear and either jam lightweight material to push the tubes down, or try to sew the tubes into a lower position. This may put the ears into a better position.
I may also have to put a sponge in the back of the mask so that it seats the mask into a better position.
It should be okay, but for those of you on the fence, don't wait till the day before Halloween to order, as you may need to do some work on the mask.
the mask really should be something other then latex, as others have stated the ears just flop, you will need to reinforce them, also the mask edges push out, overall a low quality mask.
wish they would sell a hard plastic style, that would be fantastic.