Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy: Back/Hip/Rib Cryo/Cuff, One Size Fits Most
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression, utilizing a non-motorized, gravity-fed system
- Used in conjunction with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler (sold separately), it delivers chilled water directly into the Cryo/Cuff
- Anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff provides maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage
- Ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation, and sports injuries
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Aircast Back/Hip/Rib Cryo/Cuff is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system. Used in conjunction with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler (sold separately), it delivers chilled water directly into the anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff to provide maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage. The Gravity Cooler holds water and ice needed to provide 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy, and is compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Arctic Flow pads. It's ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, managing pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation and sports injuries.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.8 x 9.5 x 0.7 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : AC143CT10
- Date First Available : February 14, 2015
- Manufacturer : DJO Global
- ASIN : B014R2AFLU
Best Sellers Rank:
#105,642 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #213 in Cold Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well made, easy to install to system with the click in hose adapter , and a breeze to get the cuff on with well placed Velcro and lots of adjust-ability (polite for larger stomach than I'd like) When you're in pain and someone makes a product that helps, you kinda wanna buy them a Scotch.
I do have a knee and and ankle cuff. It seems like the large knee cuff is a 2x large as it's totally different than the one my physical therapist has. He has a large like mine and his fits me better than my large one does. I'm getting to wonder if I am getting cheap Knock off or counterfeit clones of the real product.