Donaldson Farms Bat House Attractant-Attract Bats to your Bat House
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Finally Start Attracting Bats to your Bat House! Works with Any Variety of Bat House or Bat Box!
- This Bat Attract Spray will Increase the Chances of Bats Living in your Bat House!
- The Average Bat Eats Thousands of Mosquitoes Every Night. Mosquitoes Can Carry Disease and Be Very Irritating.
- The More Bats you have in your Area, the Fewer Annoying Mosquitoes you will have.
- This Bat Attractant is Easy to apply to your Bat House! Simple instructions are Included!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Woodlink Audubon Bat Shelter Model NABAT
Heath Outdoor Products BAT-1D Deluxe Bat House
Esschert Design Bat house
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.14|
|Sold By||Donaldson Farms||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TrueValueSuperStore|
|Number of Pieces||—||1||1||1|
Start Attracting Bats to your Bat House! With some bat houses, it can be difficult to attract bats to it. This 2 ounce spray bottle of bat attractant (Simple and Informative Instructions Included!) will increase the chances of bats living in your bat house! Why Bats are so Important! The average bat eats approx. 7000 insects each night. The majority of these will be mosquitos. Mosquitos carry many diseases and are very irritating. The more bats in an area, the fewer mosquitos there will be. Applying Bat Attractant: Shake bottle well before use. Apply five sprays of bat attractant to the lower entrance of your bat house each month until bats arrive. Material of Bat Houses: Non-scented materials like pine are best for bat houses. Cedar and other scented materials will need to air out for several months or years before bats will consider moving in. Storage of Bat Attractant: Store bat attractant in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with bat attractant. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use. Keep away from children and pets. May stain clothing and surfaces.