Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 15, 2016
I give 0 stars I bought donkey Kong from one of the sellers it said it was in very good condition I get the game all it dose is flash pink i have other games and they work fine now the seller because i want a refund back is giving me a hard time im making a complent right after this .
on March 7, 2015
Donkey Kong Classics is two great games in one first in Donkey Kong Mario aka Jump Man must save his girlfriend from the evil clutches of the Biggest, Baddest, Gorilla In The Videogame Universe Donkey Kong all the while climbing ladders and jumping and breaking barrels with a hammer and dodging fireballs as for Donkey Kong Jr. Junior must save his proud poppa from mario who for some strange reason is asleep in front of the cage he stuck donkey in junior must climb vines avoid gators who try to bite him as well as other creatures to retrieve a key and free his pop both games are one and two player compatible which adds value to the cartridge my only complaint is the copy I purchased has someone's initials carved in it and there's slight wear in one of the corners of the game's sticker hence the four star review if it didn't have these two things wrong with it I most certainly would of gave it a five star review however it doesn't effect the game's performance as I play it almost everyday in my Retron 5 videogame system.
on February 2, 2018
The item describe by Amazon was accurate, and the item works perfectly. This game takes me back to my childhood days. Thank you.
on August 11, 2017
It didn't work at first, but putting it into the Nintendo over & over and wiggling it, it finally started to work.
on February 22, 2016
What's better than having a Donkey Kong game? TWO Donkey Kong Games! You can now play the arcade classics Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr! What makes the game even better is the fact that you don't have to buy each of the games individually. It's the total package. Aside from that, both games are a blast to play, especially with your friends! The big ape (and his son) are waiting for you, so why not buy it today! It's one game you won't regret buying, and I'm not monkeying around about that!
on March 26, 2017
Its lots of fun!! I did not realize it was a combination Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Jr.!! Both fun games!!
on November 5, 2015
A game that a friend had when I was a kid and had a hard time finding in game stores locally. I was happy to find it here and at a reasonable price. Two classic games in one cart. Still can't get far in either game but I don't care. I enjoy playing them.
on December 18, 2017
Great game! Lots of retro fun!
on April 24, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2009
This two game combo was just two of the games my mind remembers fondly. I used to get so mad at the Donkey kong as I played MArio, who is trying to avoid fire, barrels and other stuff while saving his princess peach lady fair. I always stuck with Donkey Kong Junior, playing it over and over. Now, I'm all grown up, and glad I bought it. My own neice laughed as I died miserably as I attemped to avoic and jump over those dang, tricky barrels. But soon, I conquered it... It was very short.

Don't get me wrong, it was fun! I love the game, and don't regrett buying it for a second. I know my dad will be happy too once he opens it on Christmas morning. But, it was just short. I don't remember it being that short. That's why it only got a three star rating. If the game was longer, I would have rated it five. I do highly recomend this game to anyone looking for a short but fun game to play over and over. It's not hard and comlicated as some of the other NES games, but still enjoyable. Just like the title suggests, it's a classic that you would want to have to play on a boring day.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.