Donkey Kong Country
- It's up to you to help Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong take back what was stolen by the evil Kremling King K. Rool
- This classic Super NES game has been recreated exactly on the Game Boy Advance, for action-packed gameplay wherever you go
- Switch between the stronger Donkey Kong & the agile Diddy Kong as you battle banana-hungry Kremlings on multiple levels
- Team up with animals like Rambi the Rhino and Expresso the Ostrich to tackle the maddening platform challenges
- All-new multiplayer minigames, a convenient save-anywhere feature, detailed stat screens and collectable character art add to the fun of the classic original
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The arcade classic gets new life when Donkey, Diddy and his pal's run, jump and race their way through more outrageous action.
Your objective is to move a monkey through a maze of jungle, in this clever, fast-paced, but very challenging side-scrolling game. Mine carts, rolling armadillos and thousands of bananas are in the way, and one missed vine can send you back to the start of the level. Fortunately, games can be easily saved; but even still, younger players (5-8) are likely to find even the first levels challenging. Bonus games include Funky's Fishing, where you hook as many fish as you can within a time limit, and Candy's Dance Studio, where you press keys to keep up with a dance step. A two-player mode gives you two monkeys, so if one dies, the second player can keep playing. All things considered, this is a great way to pass time, and if you're up to the challenge you won't be disappointed. Developed for Nintendo by Rareware studios.Copyright © 2001 Children's Software Revue -- From Children's Software Revue® -- "Subscribe Now!"
Top customer reviews
If you loved Donkey Kong Country on SNES, this is everything you loved, plus a bit of lagniappe. If you never played the original, but are a fan of 2D platformers, you are nearly certain to love this one.