Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on April 2, 2015
My scent, yep I am getting that age where I have a scent! Lol. Well if I was gonna have a "scent", I'm glad it's this one! A strong bite of citrus and that bite is pink pepper if you wondered...I did. I love it, it's a scent I haven't found a doppelgänger to yet. D& G Light Blue is awesome too, it smells just like I Love Love though so it's nit OOAK. This IS!!! So if you find a scent that smells like this, LET ME KNOW!! ;-)
on August 6, 2015
This is my best Friends favorite Perfume! She can't get it at any retailers any longer! When I saw it on your site I got really excited! I am so happy to help a friend out and make her happy! Thank you so much for keeping DKNY perfume in stock! It smells so pretty!
on April 15, 2014
This is a must buy for the price and size. I ordered it & didn't realize I ordered the larger size. Great size & a great fragrance. Heads will be turning when they get a smell of you when your wearing this.
on April 24, 2014
I wore this perfume years ago, and was very disappointed that it was discontinued in the US. I ordered it recently and am in love with it all over again. Everyone that smells it on me loves it too! I will buy it agaon, and again and again!!!
on June 6, 2017
Wonderful! Thanks.
on October 27, 2015
I was very disappointed in this product. It is not the right color or scent. It is clearly some other product in DKNY packaging.
on October 6, 2012
I have been using this perfume since it came out in 2000...it has been harder to find than it used to be and it is offered at a good price here. This smells very very green and refreshing! It is a great summer perfume..or because of it's lasting power..I like it in the winter when I need a pick me up scent. I get a lot of comments when I wear it because it is also a little more unusal than your average scent..love it!!
on May 8, 2014
I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be clear...and its yellow, so I think its old. It smells similar, but not as fresh smelling. I tried to return it, but Amazon doesn't accept returns on liquids that can be hazardous and flammable. Not cool.
on March 8, 2017
Love it! Smells so fresh and clean. Nothing like it!
on June 10, 2010
I guess when I ordered this I was thinking that it would be a Dinky little bottle.. WHOA... Its not.. I LOVE IT! Best VALUE!!! I had origionally ordered this for a friends birthday but when I realized how BIG OF A BOTTLE it was I ordered her a 1.7 oz and I am keeping this one! It is my FAVORITE Fragrance of all time!!! I couldn;t find it for a while.. but then decided to check AMAZON out.. I am so HAPPY I did!!! THANK YOU for the PROMPT DELIVERY and GREAT VALUE!