Donner Guitar Tuner Clip on-Accurate Chromatic,Acoustic Guitar Bass Violin Ukulele Tuner DT-2
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.BUILT TO LAST - Strong and Resistant for Beginners and Professionals on the Road
- 2.SUPER EASY TO USE - One Button Controls Everything. Clip it, Turn it on and You're Ready!
- 3.ROTATIONAL BRIGHT DISPLAY - Multi-Angle View with a Rotational Clip Design
- 4.ACCURATE - High Precise Detection with a Sensitive vibration Clip, It will Be in Tune Fast
- 5.BACKED BY A 1 YEAR "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" GUARANTEE. If it doesn't work for ANY reason just return it for a replacement
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Donner DT-2 clips firmly onto your instrument and it is ready to use, very accurate and fast with all the features of the modern tuner. Multi-color backlit display allows smooth and highly accurate tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environment. A 360 degree turn construction and adjustable padded clamp, provides best viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. The new Donner DT-2 is equipped with readily available CR2032 battery (included). Ultra-low-power and auto power-off function saves energy.
- 1. Built to Last-Strong and durable, made of high quality material.
- 2. Keep your instrument in tune every time
- 3. lightweight and super easy to usE - One Button Controls Everything.
- 4. 360º ROTATIONAL LCD SCREEN - Multi-Angle view Rotational Clip Design and Excellent visibility
- 5. ultra-low-power consumption - Battery 3V CR2032 Included in the package
- 6. High performance - High Precise Detection and Sensitive vibration Clip
- 7. designed accurately for great performance. - Chromatic, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, ukulele, banjo, violin and wind instrument
- 8. easy tuning on stage, clip on style. - Easily applied and adjusted with one hand. It can be conveniently parked on the head stock when not in use.
- 9. structure- Conforms perfectly to the head stock. It ensures a good performance and protects your instrument
- Tuning Instrument: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, Banjo and Wind Instrument of Key F, Bb, Eb
- Tuning Keys: Chromatic, F, Bb, Eb
- Tuning Mod: Clip on pick up
- Detection Range: A0 (27.5Hz) ~ C8 (4186Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1Cent
- A4 Calibration: 440Hz
- Clear LCD screen : Clear View with a big HTN LCD screen and backlight
- 360° Rotational Clip: Multi-Angle view with the 360° rotational clip design
- High Quality Clip: High Precise Detection and sensitive vibration clip
- Auto Power: Ultra-low-power and auto power-off
- Power Supply: 3V(CR2032)
- Weight: 20g (without battery)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How it works: Graphic screen shows tempo and can be adjusted by 1 BPM at a time up or down. The screen also shows flat and sharp tuning as well as when in tune.
Why I like it: It works well as a metronome as well as a tuner. I was surprised at how easy it was to use, right out of the box. It does come with instructions, but, honestly, I figured it out on my own with no problem. The magnetic swivel ball works great and allows you to use it in a variety of positions and still see the screen. I found the tuning to be accurate.
The tuner is spot on it allows you to go right up the neck of the guitar and gives you accurate readings of every note. It also to my suprise when tuning the open strings gives you the actual string number next to the note (wasn’t expecting that at all but is awesome for someone new to tuning). The display is big and the colors are sharp so there is no eye strain.
There is a metronome which is customizable and loud enough for acoustic playing and maybe a low jam. 5ere is also a rythm setting and tone generator I haven’t played to much with them yet but very impressed that it’s all there.
Structurally the tuner is different from others I’ve owned, it’s magnetic, the head has a very strong magnet that snaps to the neck of the base which is nice for a quick breakdown. Also it’s rechargable!
I will post updates should I run into issues but for now it’s all in tune!
There's one small issue - sometimes the tuner won't register the sound of the 6th string. However, the issue can typically be corrected by playing another string and then returning to the 6th string, or by tuning the 6th string down a couple steps and then tuning back up to the note you desire.
The instrument setting are great - I have used on ukulele, mandolin, 12 and 6 string guitars, bass - all tuned well.
For the price - I like it better than other brands that cost 2 times as much or more.
As a side note - I have only had a week or so, I can't testify to durability, but for the price, I would and will buy again