Donner Drum Throne Upgraded, Padded Seat Portable Height Adjustable Drumming Stools for Kids and Adult
- High-density sponges-High-density sponges prevent your drum stool from deforming after prolonged use.
- Adjustable- You can adjust the height by adjusting the 4 position bolt lock or the knob at the bottom to ensure a comfortable height for playing your instrument.
- Non-skid design - this three-legged stool has three rubber non-skid sleeves to prevent the Donner drum throne from shifting when you playing the drum. High quality aluminum alloy bracket with triangular design makes it very stable.
- Wide application-The Donner drum throne can be used with a variety of different instruments, which is the best partner for the instrument, but also suitable for a variety of home moments.
- Donner Guarantee - 6 months repair/replacement warranty; One drum sticks as FREE GIFT, you can rest assured to buy it!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
More Information about Donner Drum Throne
The high density of the sponge keeps it from deforming and can support up to 250 pounds of weight. So the Donner drum throne is the perfect partner for your instrument. Take it home!
When you play the drum with concentration, a stable and comfortable drum stool can make you enjoy a music feast more. Donner drum throne can give you everything you want.
You can make the top seat rotate 360 degrees by slightly loosening the knob under the seat bag.The drum stool shelf can be shrunk by adjusting the bottom knob, so you can easily bring it to your stage with your favorite instrument.
- 1* Donner drum throne
- 1* Donner drum stick
- Top Seat Diameter: 11.4"/29cm
- Adjustable Height: 18.9"/48cm-23.6"/58cm
- Seat Material: PVC Artificial Leather and High-density Sponge
- Support Bar: Aluminum alloy
- Weight Bearing: Up to 250 lbs/113 kg
with an ultra-steady three-legged, double-braced base and high-quality non-slip rubber, the upgraded Donner Drum Throne is the first consideration for drummers looking for a combination of maximum stability and comfortableness. The rotatable round seat measures 11.4 inches width and 2.4 inches thick and supports up to 250 pounds' Weight, which is very suitable for a large number of players especially with a large figure. For those musicians still searching for a portable, stable and budget-friendly drum Throne seat, Donner is the one you can't miss. Get it now!
weight bearing: up to 250 lbs/113 kg
1* Donner drum throne
1* Donner drum sticks.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a very good basic drum throne for a low cost, I'm about 150-pounds and I feel like it will hold up under me for a good long time. The seat is fairly firm, but not too much so. Assembly is easy, only a Phillips screwdriver is needed to bolt the seat to the baseplate, and throwing in a set of 5B sticks is a nice little free extra.
If you are a professional who is used to $200 hydraulic thrones, this ain't for you ... and I'd also say it's not for someone who is terribly overweight, but other than that, it's as good as you'll do in this price range!
For the price, this drum throne is a great addition to your drum arsenal. It can alternatively be used as an extra seat for your band-mates.
You can secure the height at four different positions using a wing nut and bolt. The throne height varies from 19 inches at its lowest position to 23 inches at its highest. I prefer thrones with a lever to adjust the height, but Donner’s method works as long as you keep track of the pieces.
The seat is sturdy and doesn’t leave impressions in the faux leather cushion even after sitting for several hours of practice.
The assembly of the stool is quick and only requires a screwdriver. Taking apart the product is as simple as putting it together; the end result is a relatively compact stool that’s great for traveling. Overall, I’m pleased with this product.
- Sturdy legs and cushion
- Compact, easy to travel with
- Affordable price point
- Bonus set of sticks
- Only 4 height positions
If you are just looking for a simple, quality, throne get this one. I'd buy it again.