- Save 30% on 【Donner Capo】 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 【Doner Guitar Stand】 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2M Pedalboard Vercol when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal Board offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 4-pack Pedal Coupler when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedalboard offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 3-Pack Z Pedal Coupler when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedalboard offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Donner Guitar Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Donner DP-1 offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Donner Guitar Pedal Board Case DB-2 Aluminium Pedalboard with Bag
|Sale:||$58.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (19%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1.Portable Aluminium Alloy Guitar Effects PedalBoard.
- 2.Canvas bag that safely and securely transports your pedals from gig to gig.
- 3.Convenient for Guitarists carry when go out play.
- 4.Dimension:20’’*8’’*1.2’’（510*200*30 MM）.All the images are actual shooting,please notice the dimension before place an order,if you need bigger one ,we recommend DB-3
- 5. 40’’professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals and zip ties included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Donner Guitar Pedal Board Case DB-2
Donner pedal board is perfect for those guitarists searching out the best gear for their gig or practice at home. Donner light-weight aluminum pedal board can be purchased in three different sizes: Mini, Middle, Large. And you can choose the size to meet the need of your own. Donner pedal boards come with a solid carry bag! Just pack your Donner pedal board up with the pedals attached and hit the road to the next gig!
Come with Bag and Velcro
Donnerpedal board also comes with a solid carry bag! Just pack your Donner pedal board up with the pedals attached and hit the road to the next gig! The thick padded carry bag provides excellent protection for your guitar pedals. Strut in, set-up, kick-ass, and break down like the stylish pro you are with the Donner pedal board! And you can get the free professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals.
Solid Build and Stylish Look
The solid build and stylish look of the awesome Donner pedal board provides an platform measuring 20’’ * 8’’. The Donner pedal board also has perforated slots that provide an excellent solution for cable management. The pedals are mounted to the Donner pedal board with the free provided durable pedal board Velcro. The Donner Pedalboards using portable aluminum alloy material,lightweight aluminum pedalboards allow you to show without pressure.
Dimension:20’’*8’’*1.2’’（510*200*30 mm）.All the images are actual shooting,please notice the dimension before place an order,if you need bigger one ,we recommend DB-3.
Donner Pedalboards Using Portable aluminum alloy material,lightweight aluminum pedalboard allow you to show without pressure.You also get a durable canvas bag that safely and securely transports your pedals from gig to gig.30’’professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals and zip ties included.
PS:The Pedalboard Velcro is sent as free gift.
Dimension: 20’’*8’’*1.2’’（510*200*30 MM）
Net weight: 600g(without bag)
1 x DB-2 Pedalboard
1 x Canvas bag
2 x 40’’Pedalboard Velcro
Top customer reviews
* Price point - comes in at less than half the cost of similar peer pedal boards.
* 'All-Inclusive Kit' - It comes with the velcro necessary to stick your pedals down, the board frame itself is well made and durable, and the bag is spacious enough to fit four 10 ft. (3m) instrument leads and a 9V power brick.
* Frame Quality is top notch - not worried about breaking it.
* Would be an EXCELLENT fit for anyone with a minimalist board OR employs the use of mini pedals.
* The bag itself leaves a little to be desired - It doesn't offer much protection, but it does offer a lot of convenience if you're looking to setup your pedal board in seconds rather than minutes.
* You might need more Velcro - You can see from my picture that I don't have a lot of pedals, 5 'traditional' size and 1 'nano'. I barely had enough to secure all these down on two rails.
* There is no elevation - If you are a wire management enthusiast then you might be frustrated as there really isn't any viable way to run wires under the board. Fortunately all of my pedals are uniform top-mount DC in, so my 9V daisy chain falls in place rather discretely.
* If it were just about two inches wider it could house 6 'traditional' sized pedals comfortably - As it stands now I have to leave my volume boost off of the board. This isn't a terrible inconvenience because the pedal still fits in place for traveling, but I cannot leave it plugged in due to minimal wire clearance. I will revisit this and see if I can get creative with low-profile couples and/or re-evaluating my front-of-amp vs. effects loop choice.
How I Use It:
I have four modulation pedals (Ibanez 9 Series) that run through the effects loop of my Fender Deville. I have stationed those pedals on the right side of my board as far as possible. I have one Overdrive Pedal (TS9) and one Boost Pedal (LPB1) that I run through the front of my amp and they are positioned on the left side of the board. As you can see I also using Donner's pedal couplers on the effects loop and a traditional ~3 inch lead coupler for the front of amp. Because my effects loop cables are traditional right-angle jacks and the boost pedal is also a traditional right-angle jack, they do NOT fit on the board together. If I replaced my effects loop leads with a low-profile right angle and my instrument leads with a low-profile, then I MIGHT be able to squeeze it all on the board.
I think this is a great starting place for the beginning pedal board user and/or someone with minimalist pedal approach. I am not typically a big pedal user, but I do like having the ambient effects available. The one thing I hated about bringing pedals along prior to this board was the fact I had all of my cables, power, and pedals stuffed into a backpack. This meant that I had to pull every piece out one-by-one and line everything up on the floor when going to rehearsal. This bag now unzips, folds onto itself, plug two cables in, and BAM - done. Really happy with this overall and I would happily recommend it.