- Save 5% on pedal mounting tap when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Donner Pedal Board DB-3】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 【Donner Pedal Power DP-1】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 【Donner 9V Power Adapter】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 10ft Guitar Cable when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Donner Looper Effects Pedals Unlimited Overdubs 10 Minutes of Looping
|Price:||$75.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping. 10 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function. Unlimited overdubs
- 48Khz 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Easily Import/Export the music to and from PC
- Ultra-small footprint，True bypass
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- 1.Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- 2.Level Knob：Control the sound volume with looper.
- 3.Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- 4.LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- 5.Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 6.True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
- Working Current: 128mA.
- Dimensions: 92(D)*37(W)*32(H)mm.
- Net Weight: 200g.
How Do You Donner Looper?
Donner Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop. Ah, if only life were this simple
The loop pedal from Donner Company with the name of looper, which is also a digital circuit pedal. With 10 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs and undo/redo functionality, Donner looper is the perfect blend of quality, creativity and simplicity. Its ultra simple design and guitar-center features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio.
Easy to Control
Donner Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3 for everyone. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff. There is only one function knob, namely Level, and it controls the volume of the looper. You can just control the level function knob to made loop. LED indicator shows the working state. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
As you can see, Donner Looper have a classic mini design: black 'Clock Hand' knobs, wonderful LOGO design and whole aluminium-alloy classic box, very stable and strong. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is more you could do; load up samples from external sources, and offload samples as well (it has a usb port). With its 10-minute limit, you could use it to capture riffs and load them into your computer. In that case, be careful with the 'delete all' functionality though!
So, you could load up a 'stack' of precisely-time samples, but having them available in this pedal for more than one song might be impractical. Even with all of the caveats, I love this pedal, and at this $75 price point it seems reasonable. Just jamming around with it for a few minutes was enough to tell me it has a place on my pedalboard.
The Donner....clean as a whistle and just what I'm looking for. Le$$ money, too. Love the small footprint on my pedal board. Also tried the MOOER Micro Looper, which is basically identical to the Donner. Chose Donner because of the much larger level knob...much easier to adjust quickly. The Mooer has a VERY tiny level knob. No good.
Btw, I'm a bass player.
Well done, Donner!
Yet to use it the USB in/out either to save what you've recorded or put a backing track off your computer I think will be something I will use.
Overall: For the price and how easy it is to use every guitarist should have one.
Save up and spend a little more on a higher quality pedal that won't break down in a few months!
Most recent customer reviews
I, like the many other 1 star reviews, received a pedal straight out of the box that is defective.Read more