- Receive 1 【Donner T-Shirt XXL】 free when you purchase $150.00 or more of Donner Items offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 80% on Donner Cap when you purchase $100.00 or more of $100+ offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on pedal mounting tap when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Donner Pedal Board DB-3】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 【Donner Pedal Power DP-1】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 【Donner 9V Power Adapter】 when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on Donner 4-pack Pedal Coupler when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedals offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Donner Morpher Distortion Pedal Solo Effect Guitar Pedal True Bypass
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High degree distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound
- Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- True bypass provide transparent tone, LED indicator shows the working state
- Morpher is high-gain distortion, great made and affordable
- It's a true bypass pedal with standard in and out, switch on/off with 3 knobs to control level, gain and tone
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mopher pedal can make your little fresh tube AMP a fuller and louder sound as the "Full Stack" sound effect. Maintaining the original sound structure. Therefore,it will be no panic frequency. Neither dull bass nor obtrusive medium frenquency. The clip inside the pedal is JRC4558D which has better adaptability to the distortion including three modes.
Input impedance: 1 M Ohms.
Output impedance: 95 Ohms.
Working current: 13 mA.
Power Supply: 9V AC adapter.
Dimensions: 95mm (D) x 44mm (W) x 48mm (H).
Weight: 240g (with box).
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
4. Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Morpher Distortion Effect Pedal.
1 x User's Manual.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a couple of negs: not a big fan of "classic" mode, but just because it sounds muted and I have to fuss with the knobs vs the other 2 modes. It is a good tone, though.
Unfortunately, the plastic housing around the DCIN is a little loose on mine. Could cause an issue over time or I might just glue it.
Build Quality: One of the first things i did when I received the pedal, was to take it apart. Basically, just to see what it was like. I was pleasantly surprised. As you'd expect, it's all smd's, but the boards were not the paper thin stuff I've encountered with some manufacturers (including some brand names). Hardware is all board mounted, which is pretty much industry standard. Overall, Im happy with the build, and I would have no problem with buying more stuff from this manufacturer in the future.
Sound Quality: As i mentioned, you probably have an idea of what to expect sound wise, since this isn't an original circuit. I'll just, give my own subjective opinion here. This pedal, as with many higher gain distortions that use a hard clipping to ground circuit, simply has too much gain for it's own good. Anything approaching noon on the drive control will quickly become fizzy when run into a clean amp. Its not really a problem if your amp is already overdriving. But honestly, even then the extra gain doesn't really get you much (perhaps a bit more sustain). Dial this pedal back however, and you get a fantastic, open sounding distortion. The center position on the toggle switch engages a set of blue led's as the clipping diodes which, in my opinion, sound fantastic! Overall, the distortion character is different from something like an OCD or a Crunchbox. Its not that typical cranked Marshall sound (which is becoming a bit cliche, don't ya think?). It actually reminded me a lot of the old DOD 250, but perhaps a little more compressed. Additionally, the tone knob makes this pedal a bit more versatile than the DOD, although the tradeoff is that its not as transparent as that pedal, if you happen to care about such things. Overall, I'd say this pedal is a keeper.