- Receive 1 【Donner T-Shirt XXL】 free when you purchase $150.00 or more of Donner Items offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 80% on Donner Cap when you purchase $100.00 or more of $100+ offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Donner Ukulele offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Donner DC-2 One Handed Trigger Guitar Capo for Electric and Acoustic Guitars Cinnamon
- Low Return Rate: 59% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "capo for acoustic guitar"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Professional capo built to last - built of lightweight high quality zinc alloy (aircraft grade metal).
- Easy to move - fits perfectly electric and acoustic guitars, ukulele banjo, folk guitars and mandolin, and so on.
- No scratches - high quality silicone pad will protect your instrument against damage
- No fret buzz - stays in tune with a great intonation in all frets. Quickly change position between frets on stage with one hand.
- High performance - steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance. It will put just enough pressure on each guitar.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Donner DC-2 Capo is for really fast changes on stage. Easily applied and adjusted with one hand, it is spring loaded design is equally at home in guitars, and can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use. Simple and easy to use, the guitar stays in tune with a great intonation.
1. Made of alloy, strong and durable.
2. Elegant, concise and curved shape design, fits Guitar and other musical instruments well, has excellent hand feeling.
3. Quality steel spring with internal memory that stands wear and tear.
4. Quality silicon pad conforms to fingerboard and frets can ensure good sound and avoid scratching.
5. Excellent structure on the basis of mechanics theory design, easy to open, but can clamp firmly and easy to stay in tune.
6. Weight: 60g.
1 x Donner DC-2 Guitar Capo
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moreover, It is lightweight yet strong and solid. I loved my capo so much that I really want to have them in other colors especially a gold one!
I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a decent acoustic and/or electric guitar capo.
Most importantly, the handling is super easy. Moving the capo between different frets is really simple by squeezing the capo handle using just one hand, without any hassle! The rubberized end caps are a great advantage and the padding is just right!
The price!! It's an incredibly reasonably priced capo for an amateur like me or even for experienced guitarists!
The best design and price combo!
Highly recommend this affordable little sleek capo!
I am using it on a Yamaha acoustic, pics attached.
Very simple to clamp on without requiring readjusting.
I had researched a lot of different capos and read reviews before buying this one. There were a lot of complaints about other kinds that just did not do the job properly or required constant maintenance.
This one will not give you any headaches at all no matter where you place it on the fretboard.
I use it on my acoustic Taylor 114 100 series guitar.
I highly recommend.
But in terms of how it sounds and functions? Best capo I have ever used. Easy to move and switch between frets. After 4 months of solid use, neither one of ours have produced any of the fret buzz that you get from cheaper capos. I lost (or it was stolen - don't know) my first one of these that I bought and I immediately came to buy it again. We use these on acoustic guitars with different neck sizes and the curved back allows it to work great no matter what size its on.
Highly, HIGHLY recommend buying one if you're in the market for a new capo, or even if you're not. Because it is that good.
I did not try this capo with any other instrument besides acoustic guitars.