- Save 8% on Donner Pedal Coupler when you purchase 1 or more Donner Yellow Guitar Effect Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 【Pedals Knobs Caps】 free when you purchase $30 or more of 【Donner Guitar Pedals】 offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on pedal mounting tap when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Donner Yellow Fall Vintage Pure Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass
Save 8% on Donner Pedal Coupler when you purchase 1 or more Donner Yellow Guitar Effect Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Receive 1 【Pedals Knobs Caps】 free when you purchase $30 or more of 【Donner Guitar Pedals】 offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
5% off item with purchase of 1 items.
Save 5% on pedal mounting tap when you purchase 1 or more Donner Pedal offered by DonnerDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect. Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- 3 Knobs, ECHO is mix, TIME for 20-620ms delays, FEEDBACK is the repetions.
- Important instructions 1-Please make sure the the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power for the adapter is OUT-DC 9V- 500mA 4.5W. The misusage for power adapter usually can lead to a loud buzzing sound
- Package includes: Donner Yellow Fall Delay Pedal and Owner Manual, Power supply(not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Yellow Fall is a compact delay pedal specially designed for guitar and bass. This all-analog stompbox reproduces the warm and natural classic vintage analog delay sound.
Classic delay sound
Featuring a pure analog design, the Yellow Fall pedal delivers the smooth, warm delay tones found on all the best jazz, rock, and pop albums created.
Easy, flexible controls
Yellow Fall offers easy in/out and a big TIME knob to adjust your echo time on the fly. ECHO Knob: Adjusts the delay level. F.BACK Knob: Adjusts the amount of feedback (number of repeats).TIME Knob: Adjusts the delay time from 20ms to 620ms.
High quality Electronic components and circuit design keep your tone clear and pure.Rich, clear, natural analog delay
Carefully selected components
The Yellow Fall pedal was designed and
manufactured with quality components
to ensure exceptional sound and sturdy
performance. The aluminum alloy
casing ensures touring reliability, and
the True Bypass circuitry gives you a
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 36mA
- Dimensions: 42x93.5x52mm
- Weight: 230g
|Extreme Driver||Dark Mouse||ABY Switcher||Water Echo||Revecho|
|Effect||Distortion||Distortion||ABY BOX||Chorus and Delay||Delay and Reverb|
|Features||Efficient chip operation||Efficient chip operation||Buffer bypass||Buffer bypass||Buffer bypass|
|Power Supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
|Tone style||Original 80’s sound||Classic&Warm&crazy||Clean circuit design||Tradition and pure sound||Original sound|
Compare with similar items
Donner Digital Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal Verb Square 7 Modes
Koogo Analog Delay Pedal Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass Full Metal Shell
Caline Digital Reverb Pedal Guitar Effects Pedal with True Bypass Aluminum Alloy Housing CP-26 Snake Bit, Black
|Sold By||DonnerDirect||DonnerDirect||Koogo Music||AZOR|
|Item Dimensions||4.70 x 3.00 x 2.50 inches||2.40 x 2.40 x 3.90 inches||3.74 x 1.77 x 2.08 inches||4.41 x 2.52 x 1.34 inches|
A genuine analogy delay with new CD2399GP(PT2399) IC installed. It features up 25ms-600ms of delay time, and yellow fall has two outputs for effected signal and dry signal respectively.
True bypass switch lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument Low noise mechanical switch is used for effect /normal switching.
Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong True bypass provide transparent tone LED indicator shows the working state
Time of delay: 20ms~ 620ms Input impedance: 1 M Ohms Output impedance: 490 Ohms Working current: 42 mA Power Supply: 9V DC adapter Dimensions: 95mm (D)*44mm (W)*48mm (H) Weight: 240g (with box) Package included: 1 x Donner Yellow Fall Delay Guitar Effect Pedal 1 x User's Manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Controls: time (delay time), echo (volume of the first repetition, can be higher than the original), feedback (controls attenuation of the feedback - again, you can crank it up), bypass switch (press to turn on, press again to turn off).
Repetitions are filtered (with a bandpass filter, as far as I can hear), which creates interesting dynamics when you play.
That's all - see the video review of what you can do with a piano; bypass
I do get a little AC hum with it, but my power brick (cannibalized from ZOOM H2) is suspect, and the hum disappears when I turn the gain down on the mixer just a bit.
That's a fair assessment! This pedal sounds amazing. The tone surpasses even some fancy $200 delays for my needs! The Space Echo COSM pedal sounded lifeless and contrived when compared to the wmooth of Donner!
Feature set is sadly a bit sparse. There is no tap tempo or expression pedal so this isnt ideal for playing live with others. I wished for clock synchro too... maybe in a bigger pedal.
The pedal is built around a CD2399GP, which is a chinese delay chip fashioned after classic "bucket brigade" analog sampling delay circuits, but actually takes 24 bit digital samples and creates the delay signal using 44kbits of RAM.
Everything else is analog, even the delay frequency is controlled by a voltage. This gives that smooth crazy pitch shift when changing the delay time. It is a bit different here because you get some faint bitcrusher aliasing noise in there too.
The chip has a low pass filter followed by a compressor before the sampler. There is another lpf at the end. LPF2 can be used to output the signal, but i believe Donner feeds the delay back into the input lpf, and uses the output of lpf 1 as the output of the delay pedal.
This keeps part of the pedal's analog all the way to the pedal output and makes a nice signal degrade on the delay.
All of this filtering, feedback and compression is quite a bit like an old analog chip delay works.
At the end of the day, it is digital sampling, but 24bit/44.1 khz sampling makes for much higher dynamic range and frequency response than any of 80s or 90s delay chips.
Modern analog delays such as the Deluxe Memory Boy outclass the Donner, but surprisingly not by much.
Sometimes things work out right- the pedal works seamlessly for me. For slap-back, thickening out the sound, and reverb-like effects, the pedal works nearly flawlessly. Using it as the only pedal with either an amp or mixer/PA I get a nice creamy sounds and crisp slapback tones. It does exactly what I want an analog delay to do. The pedal enhanced the tone and didn't seem (at the settings I used) to either boost or diminish the signal. After a handful of gigs, it now just sits there doing its job without much thought or adjustment.
Issues (these are things that you'd expect in higher end pedal that are missing in the Donner):
1. It's hard to set the delay accurately-- it's more of a matter of feel (and it is, after all, an analog delay).
2. The bypass switch is stiff and loud. This isn't an issue if you mute before stepping on it, but if you need to turn it on and off repeatedly during a song, you probably need a different pedal.
3. The knobs are very tiny and making adjustments can be frustrating if you need to make frequent changes.
4. You have to use an external power supply. There isn't a battery option.
Some nice (but not mission-critical) things about the unit:
1. Tiny tiny tiny. You can slip it into a pocket. It's a cute little thing
2. Really nice, true bypass. I've frequently been disappointed with the "bypass" on inexpensive pedals. Not here (although be prepared for the CLICK)
4. The knobs, although small, turn smoothly and hold their adjustment.
In summary, this is a nice little pedal that serves very well for the applications that I need. It sounds good, has a real bypass mode, and is cute and tiny. I expected to use for a short time while I contemplated the purchase of an expensive pedal, but I'm happy enough with this one that I'm not looking any more.
Top reviews from other countries
So here are my likes/dislikes:
1. Excellent ranges, shaping potential and versatile
2. Sturdy and well built
3. Small footprint
5. Excellent price
6. Works great live
None at this point.